Reviews for The Assassins of the Underworld
Ryuketsu no hana chapter 13 . 11/30/2010
me gusto mucho
Asiera chapter 13 . 4/22/2009
Good ending. It was funny how you did the fan thing. At first I thought it was wierd but it kinda makes sense. Like in the original series when Yugi beat Kaiba for the first time.

I like your teaser at the end.
Princess Of Sorrow chapter 13 . 3/22/2009
This story rocks! it's awesome! and i'm looking forward to read the sequel...so when it will be? please, post it as soon as you can!

Your fan: Rawan!
Princess Of Sorrow chapter 4 . 3/18/2009
This is an incredibly great story! sorry it took me long to read it, and sorry I'm still in this chapter, but I can't help, I'm so bad! lol. This story is soo ool, and I'm definitely not going to study anything today before I finish some more chapters of it!
The Fandom chapter 13 . 1/1/2009
I can't wait for the Sequel. Loved the story.
Whispering Soul of the Moon chapter 13 . 12/30/2008
Awesome chapters, I'm glad that Yami's okay and he finally beat that evil Haruhiko. So there's going to be a sequel? Can't wait to read it, again great job on completing this story sis, I really enjoyed it.
fantasia-49 chapter 13 . 12/25/2008
it was a very good story and i'm happy too that his former bos is dead!

so ther will be a sequel of course it's a good news because we don't know how they will be after this war and what will hapen for anzu and yami! so do the sequel please and i will wait for reading it!

merry christmas and happy new year to you too!
kora girl chapter 13 . 12/25/2008
good you did a fabulous job i'll keep reading . I wait for next story ok and merry Christmas to you
Vermillion Serpent chapter 13 . 12/24/2008
Aw a happy ending after all Awesome story! Can't wait for the sequel! I hope you enjoyed writing this as much as I have enjoyed reading it

Keep Writing!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

... Silenced Shadows
OoShillyoO chapter 13 . 12/23/2008
Ooh, is he half angel or something? Anyway, yes please let me know when the sequal is out...Good job...I wander what the demon worlds gonna be like with Jono as half the ruler...

...DQ...
Angel Diary chapter 13 . 12/23/2008
Ah, What do you know its a happy ending after all. I loved it can''t wait to see the sequel!
Celeste5502 chapter 13 . 12/23/2008
Hmm, so what is going to hapen in the sequel...and who is the angel, I wonder...YOU ARE CRUEL!
Fortune Glyph chapter 13 . 12/23/2008
Happy ending! Merry Christmas!
The Fandom chapter 12 . 12/20/2008
OMG! Why did you have to kill her? Oh well your story. Update ASAP

ps- This is really great chapter and very good action.
Vermillion Serpent chapter 12 . 12/20/2008
Aww no! Poor Jono! I knew someone close to Yami would die... Poor Jono! Great chapter! Full of action... and death... and it's getting really good! Ha to Haruhiko! He deserved what he got!

Keep on writing hun!

And a very Merry Christmas!

...Silenced Shadows