Reviews for old pain comes back
WickedlyMinx chapter 5 . 7/10/2010
oh continue i wanna know what happens
angel897 chapter 5 . 2/22/2010
i love it oh god please write more soon kay dont leave me hanging like this kay i hope sakura gets to kick some ass especially itachis he needs to learn a lesson
Dazzel Angel chapter 5 . 6/16/2009
oh what will happen?I want to know
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 5 . 2/16/2009
ah! so good! her father is back? what is she gonna do? what are her friends gonna do? haha, naruto is such and idiot... anyway! update please!
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 4 . 11/19/2008
Uber Amazing! this is mad good! like the song rocks! did you make it up? Whats it called? I MUST KNOW! i love conflicted sakura! Keep updating cause i might go suicidly if you dont! *Kidding*
MU5IC-FRE4K chapter 3 . 9/21/2008
Please keep going with this fic. I really want to know how Itachi can help her with her dad problems.

Your fic is great!

Ja Ne
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 3 . 8/22/2008
Deep story but i like it! Naruto is an idiot as usual it seems. THIS ANIME IS AMAZING! and man sakura rules! was to go xxpatixx!
Imperfection1610 chapter 3 . 8/21/2008
Awsome job! I love it! Can't wait for more :]
HelloThereBeautiful chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
oh evil Hidraki /...i really like ur idea and i was just wondering...if Itachi and Deidara are gonna pop up soon ? _ anyway i loved ur story cant wait for more bye!
ch1b1-ch4n chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
loved it can't wait for more :D
shaude chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
I see that you dont have many reviews but thats because it hasnt caught on yet its a good story dont give up! _
Miyaka Hana chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
Yay for chappie two! . I wish peoplez would review more, people are really lazy these days. -.-" Anywayz, I can't wait for the next chapter and stuffs, lol. xD Ja ne!

-Miyaka
Imperfection1610 chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
OMG! This is a great story! I loved it! Keep on going with this story, I know it will turn out great! ;]

Imperfection1610
blossomheartxoxo chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
omg wha gonna happen write more
Miyaka Hana chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Great job. _ Although, it seems like you need a beta, and Yondaime isn't Naruto's father's name. It's Minato. ;; Sorry for the critisism, just want to help. ;; But I still like this story, and if you want, I can beta for you, I'd be more than happy to. :3

-Miyaka