Reviews for Fool for Love
KJHWCCS chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
Can I just say that the idea of Marduk being anything akin to romantic is so foreign to me, given his disposition, that the sheer nature of this fic just works all the more strongly. You really understand from the get go just how deeply enthralled he is with Anna for him to act the way he did throughout, and there were enough little throwbacks to ground him in canon characterisation.

Anna as well is excellent. I've always preferred her to Nina but her hesitations and doubts are wonderful. I love how she just melts throughout the story and when she calls Marduk 'Craig' gahhhh that slayed me.

And for the record I can confirm the Irish aren't taken with rollerskating, was awful at it myself lol

I never expected anyone to think about writing Marduk/Anna and take that tidbit from 5 further, so this was completely new for me. As usual your writing is flawless and I always enjoyed popping into your library and picking something out, feels good to do that again after all long!
A Road Unturning chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
This was really lovely! A great read, and a natural and touching conclusion. :D I loved reading it.
Razer Athane chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
Not gonna lie mate - I flailed and screamed for like five minutes flat when I saw that you reappeared.

"You are being [through to] and unfulfilled curiosity.' - FHKJDSF YES

Omg the choice of venue. You know I can't stand Marduk and yet here you've written him charmingly as always!

'Spellbound' yes good best word choice hfkjdsf

'Marduk did a sweeping check of his flank and decided he was going to live.' - Loved this!

Great closing and welcome back (?) :)
Would You Hurry It Up chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Hope you continue this. It's fantastic. The fact you made Marduk an interesting figure and not a brainless meathead shows your calibur as an author.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
I never was a big fan of this pairing but I find this story really nice and I hope to read more soon
Gerkyhen chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
Well, as it's you the fact that this is written flawlessly is a given. This is such a sweet story, absolutley adorable. I just love it. I'm waiting with bated breath for the next chapter!
TeaC0sy chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
Beautiful update. Anna was as graceful as ever and Marduk, well, he just gets better and better! What a gent. I loved the details of her appearance at the start of the chapter too. Marduk did seem to be a little dumbstruck :) Must confess, I was a bit annoyed when I realised the chapter had ended! Hehe. Short and sweet is good too, and that is certainly what we have here. Great job, again!
Razer Athane chapter 3 . 12/5/2010
Anna Williams was not bland, and she was never wallpaper. - Win.

Had he just said no to her? - Indeed he did!

Nice update.
A Road Unturning chapter 3 . 12/5/2010
Oh, just bloody wonderful. The sweetness, the gentle, somewhat cryptic humour; the buzzing, budding dynamic and feelings between them is just fab to watch. I love this more then ever. The ending was just inspired. This is a quirky cracker of a story, written with a delicacy and flow that suits the offbeat, romantic style. Lovely as always. x
Aikido Kasshin Ryu chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
This was very good. Anna and Marduk is an odd pairing but I can see them together. I'm not much of Anna and Lee fan (Lee seems like a flirtatious, deceiving charmer and Marduk seems faithful and caring), but you made the story work and enjoyable to read. It makes me wanna write something right now and get off my writer's block (I wrote a new fic and kinda stuck on the next chapter). Again, this was a vey good fic. :)
JunKing chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
Hey again:) Wow first I want to say thank you so much for dedicating this update to me! It was such a nice read. In fact, I have a funny thing to tell you. I was reading it and about midway, the computer shut off. I yelled because I was enjoying it so much! So now after having hurried to turn it back on, I've finished and I must say, I LOVE this story so far. It's nice to read something that's not too dark (like everything I usually write, you know my horror tastes lol). This is an interesting way of looking at Marduk. I always see him as heartless but this story makes me think otherwise. You've done it again Salysha. First Jin, then Hwoarang, now Marduk. You should give Nina a spin, I'm not too crazy about her either lol.

Anyways, everything was so detailed, I was stuck in the story from the beginning. I loved how you described the flowers that he gave her and their scent/appearance. I felt like I was actually there! Anna is awesome, and I love how you kept her on guard the whole time, although confused as to Marduk's true intentions. She agreed to a second date? Wow, I'm curious to see how it will go! Either way, this is a great story and I'm loving every bit of it so far. Keep up the great work!:)
sol grand chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
I'm not considered as a fan of this couple, but heck this is well-written, I just have to read it. :) It makes me can't wait to start writing Tekken stories. Awesome job! *faves*
Sei Honou chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
A lovely update, Salysha! Definitely a sweet update! :)

You've got a fan in me, believe it! I shall await your next update!
SeungSeiRan chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
I think you have written the most intelligent Marduk I've ever read XD. The date scene was nice and OMG, they're going on another :D. Glad you updated!
demonicdragon08 chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
A very nice and sweet story please do update :]