Reviews for In Name Only
anonymously1889 chapter 25 . 8/2
Ahhh...this is SO good! I hope you find the time to finish it! I look forward to reading more!
pinkgurl804 chapter 25 . 6/18
Just read this story and I can't wait to see what Nathan's reaction to finding out the whole story. Please update soon!
brianna4797 chapter 25 . 3/13
Can't wait for more!
Great
Lamb on Heroin chapter 25 . 1/22
OMG... when i got the notification on my inbox i couldnt remember what the hell it was... i had a faint recollection so i decidee to start reading it from the beginning... im not sorry.. its so gooooood... i cant wait for the next one.. i hope ill be able to remember now... i know real life can be a bitch sometimes, but i also now how magical it is to get reviews after a bad day... and i hope this one will help you get the inspiration you need... :)
Teegan chapter 25 . 1/22
Absolutely loving this story
I hope you can get a moment to update soon xo
Kagje94 chapter 25 . 1/14
Hi!

I am honestly so glad you updated.
I know what a challenge it is to keep doing especially when you're busy, I think i'v updated myself twice at most since I started college.
And i've stopped Reading fanfictions altogether. But always loved this story found It such a pitty you didn't update anymore and after so Many years you stop expecting it. So double the suprise :) very happy.
Also very glad haley has decoder to come clean? She is, isn't she? Series kinda silly o keep torturing yourself. Anyway hope you keep updating, the expectation is back so live up to it(pretty pretty pretty please!)
Swtaznbj34 chapter 25 . 1/6
OMG I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw my email and it told me there was a new chapter updated for this story. Let's just say I was jumping for joy! I'm excited that you decided to update and this was a amazing chapter keep it up :)
twilightnaley19 chapter 25 . 1/1
No why stop there. Please update soon.
naleyhumor chapter 25 . 1/1
Please please please update soon! Can't wait to see what happens! :)
I was jumping up and down when I saw there was an update ...amazing chapter ... I hope you're feeling better
NALEY23alwaysforever chapter 25 . 12/31/2014
Amazing chapter!
I'm so glad Haley is finally going to tell Nathan what dev has been up to and hopefully he'll kick her out on her a**
I can't wait for the next chapter hopefully you feel better and well enough to write soon :)
Happy new years
rmm8127 chapter 25 . 12/31/2014
EEEK! I'm so glad you updated this story. And YES! Haley needs to tell Nathan everything. Update soon please.
saderia chapter 25 . 12/31/2014
So sorry you haven't been feeling well. So glad you updated this story. Great chapter.
thibbs65 chapter 25 . 12/31/2014
I'm glad your back with this awesome chapter I'm glad Haley is confiding in Nathan and they confront Deb together can't wait for u to update again