Reviews for In Name Only
just read this AMAZING story ...have noticed that you havent updated for a while now ...really hope you didnt forget about it ...Really hope Deb gets the boot ..what she is doing to Haley and Nathan is just wrong in so many levels ...Please Update Soon
edjofglory chapter 25 . 7/8
update please! 3
thorpek chapter 25 . 6/22
Update please! I love this story and want you to finish it!
Diana chapter 25 . 6/6
I love your writing and your Naley stories. I hope all is well.
I'm dying to know what happens and how this all works out. I realize it's been quite awhile but if you ever get the time, please update this one!
ElenaS-23 chapter 25 . 4/23
Hi OMG!I love this story, it's seriously like one of the best I've read. Please continue with the next chapter. I cannot wait to read more. It's already killing me not knowing what's going to happen next. I TOTALLY ADMIRE YOUR WORK! ️️
Kathrynwithak chapter 25 . 11/5/2015
Oh, I really hope you come back and finish this! Deb is so vile and I cannot wait to see her get what she deserves!
anonymously1889 chapter 25 . 8/2/2015
Ahhh...this is SO good! I hope you find the time to finish it! I look forward to reading more!
pinkgurl804 chapter 25 . 6/18/2015
Just read this story and I can't wait to see what Nathan's reaction to finding out the whole story. Please update soon!
brianna4797 chapter 25 . 3/13/2015
Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 25 . 2/26/2015
Great
Lamb on Heroin chapter 25 . 1/22/2015
OMG... when i got the notification on my inbox i couldnt remember what the hell it was... i had a faint recollection so i decidee to start reading it from the beginning... im not sorry.. its so gooooood... i cant wait for the next one.. i hope ill be able to remember now... i know real life can be a bitch sometimes, but i also now how magical it is to get reviews after a bad day... and i hope this one will help you get the inspiration you need... :)
Teegan chapter 25 . 1/22/2015
Absolutely loving this story
I hope you can get a moment to update soon xo
Kagje94 chapter 25 . 1/14/2015
Hi!

I am honestly so glad you updated.
I know what a challenge it is to keep doing especially when you're busy, I think i'v updated myself twice at most since I started college.
And i've stopped Reading fanfictions altogether. But always loved this story found It such a pitty you didn't update anymore and after so Many years you stop expecting it. So double the suprise :) very happy.
Also very glad haley has decoder to come clean? She is, isn't she? Series kinda silly o keep torturing yourself. Anyway hope you keep updating, the expectation is back so live up to it(pretty pretty pretty please!)
Swtaznbj34 chapter 25 . 1/6/2015
OMG I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw my email and it told me there was a new chapter updated for this story. Let's just say I was jumping for joy! I'm excited that you decided to update and this was a amazing chapter keep it up :)