Reviews for In Name Only
Great
Lamb on Heroin chapter 25 . 1/22
OMG... when i got the notification on my inbox i couldnt remember what the hell it was... i had a faint recollection so i decidee to start reading it from the beginning... im not sorry.. its so gooooood... i cant wait for the next one.. i hope ill be able to remember now... i know real life can be a bitch sometimes, but i also now how magical it is to get reviews after a bad day... and i hope this one will help you get the inspiration you need... :)
Teegan chapter 25 . 1/22
Absolutely loving this story
I hope you can get a moment to update soon xo
Kagje94 chapter 25 . 1/14
Hi!

I am honestly so glad you updated.
I know what a challenge it is to keep doing especially when you're busy, I think i'v updated myself twice at most since I started college.
And i've stopped Reading fanfictions altogether. But always loved this story found It such a pitty you didn't update anymore and after so Many years you stop expecting it. So double the suprise :) very happy.
Also very glad haley has decoder to come clean? She is, isn't she? Series kinda silly o keep torturing yourself. Anyway hope you keep updating, the expectation is back so live up to it(pretty pretty pretty please!)
Swtaznbj34 chapter 25 . 1/6
OMG I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw my email and it told me there was a new chapter updated for this story. Let's just say I was jumping for joy! I'm excited that you decided to update and this was a amazing chapter keep it up :)
twilightnaley19 chapter 25 . 1/1
No why stop there. Please update soon.
naleyhumor chapter 25 . 1/1
Please please please update soon! Can't wait to see what happens! :)
I was jumping up and down when I saw there was an update ...amazing chapter ... I hope you're feeling better
NALEY23alwaysforever chapter 25 . 12/31/2014
Amazing chapter!
I'm so glad Haley is finally going to tell Nathan what dev has been up to and hopefully he'll kick her out on her a**
I can't wait for the next chapter hopefully you feel better and well enough to write soon :)
Happy new years
rmm8127 chapter 25 . 12/31/2014
EEEK! I'm so glad you updated this story. And YES! Haley needs to tell Nathan everything. Update soon please.
saderia chapter 25 . 12/31/2014
So sorry you haven't been feeling well. So glad you updated this story. Great chapter.
thibbs65 chapter 25 . 12/31/2014
I'm glad your back with this awesome chapter I'm glad Haley is confiding in Nathan and they confront Deb together can't wait for u to update again
Guest chapter 24 . 10/4/2014
Please finish! I just remembered about this story and I would love to read the ending! I love the plot and the entire flow of the story! The characters are well developed and the way Nathan and Haley met is extremely original and adds depth to the story! PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY!
thibbs65 chapter 24 . 8/21/2014
amazing story very awesome talented I hope Haley tells Nathan the truth about his mom and that he believes her
rmm8127 chapter 23 . 7/22/2014
I just re-read this story and please please please consider updating it soon!