Reviews for In Name Only
Kathrynwithak chapter 1 . 3/1
It's been over three years, but I'm still holding out hope for an update (especially since you wrote in chapter 17 that you promised this story would be completed). :)
Rita chapter 10 . 12/25/2017
Love the story.
can I ask you a weird question?
Are you from Portugal? Because two of the characters are called Dolores and Lucinda which are portuguese names and when they were at Brooke and luke’s house they had coffee after dinner and portuguese people are one of the only ones that usually drink coffee after dinner (when americans visit Portugal they usually think it’s weird that you do this) so I was just wondering.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/19/2017
One of my favorite stories ever ! Hope you find the inspiration to update one day :)
kaya17tj chapter 25 . 2/24/2017
Please update! I want/need a happy ending for naley. I miss all of your other naley stories, you still have them up somewhere I hope?
Guest chapter 25 . 7/19/2016
just read this AMAZING story ...have noticed that you havent updated for a while now ...really hope you didnt forget about it ...Really hope Deb gets the boot ..what she is doing to Haley and Nathan is just wrong in so many levels ...Please Update Soon
edjofglory chapter 25 . 7/8/2016
update please! 3
thorpek chapter 25 . 6/22/2016
Update please! I love this story and want you to finish it!
Diana chapter 25 . 6/6/2016
I love your writing and your Naley stories. I hope all is well.
Guest chapter 25 . 5/17/2016
I'm dying to know what happens and how this all works out. I realize it's been quite awhile but if you ever get the time, please update this one!
ElenaS-23 chapter 25 . 4/23/2016
Hi OMG!I love this story, it's seriously like one of the best I've read. Please continue with the next chapter. I cannot wait to read more. It's already killing me not knowing what's going to happen next. I TOTALLY ADMIRE YOUR WORK! ️️
Kathrynwithak chapter 25 . 11/5/2015
Oh, I really hope you come back and finish this! Deb is so vile and I cannot wait to see her get what she deserves!
anonymously1889 chapter 25 . 8/2/2015
Ahhh...this is SO good! I hope you find the time to finish it! I look forward to reading more!
pinkgurl804 chapter 25 . 6/18/2015
Just read this story and I can't wait to see what Nathan's reaction to finding out the whole story. Please update soon!
brianna4797 chapter 25 . 3/13/2015