Reviews for Bloody Tears
rjeji chapter 17 . 7/15/2013
No I have to say this was a beautiful chapter good job yo ur imagination should get a Nobel peace prize lol
avril chapter 20 . 7/9/2013
y is he so nice noooooww?
Angie chapter 10 . 5/5/2013
I have a question that is totally unrelated to the story it's a mindfuck to me...Why do people say they dont own the thing they are writing about? It's called FAN-FICTION which means we don't own it but still everyone says they don't...I just don't get it
Regiena chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
No i don't hate you i HATE CHARLIE how can he do this to Bella?
I think she should tell Edward and run away with him and CHARLIE can jump of a cliff.
deshea207 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
like it so far.
DrawnToTheNight chapter 24 . 10/10/2011

it was a good read.

thanks for writing

drawntothenight
ImperfectAshley chapter 8 . 9/27/2011
Bella is finally awake. So Edward can stop worrying about her never waking up at all.
ImperfectAshley chapter 7 . 9/27/2011
That dream kind of brought Edward's fears to life so to speak. That was reminding him what he was so afraid would end up happening. That she wouldn't come back or if she did she would not be that same. Very freaky dream to deal with.
ImperfectAshley chapter 6 . 9/27/2011
Charlie is more then a little insane if he just admitted what he did to Bella. The guy is pretty damn weird. It's good that Bella got out of there when she did though. Now she has a lot of people that care and worry about her, by the looks of things.
ImperfectAshley chapter 5 . 9/27/2011
At least Bella has Edward now. He saved her, from something that could have more then likely killed her.
ImperfectAshley chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
Poor Bella going through hell and she really didn't tell anyone.
ImperfectAshley chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
She is not telling him the truth, but at least she has him now. So there is that for now.
ImperfectAshley chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
Well at least now he knows that she is not anorexic. Though I doubt he would like the truth any better.
ImperfectAshley chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Well Charlie is kind of backwards. His kid is depressed so he beats her? Uh I don't think he got his parenting memo's. The ones in his head that tell him that shit is wrong.
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011