Reviews for Phantom Memories
TheHowlingWhiteFox chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
so beautiful
soaring freedom chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Wow very touchy I really loved it and thought it was creative with the anonymous girl point of view .well done a truly amazing one shot
ForeverphanDP chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
This was awesome. For some odd reason it got me very emotional. My eyes are literally watering. Hm. Weird. I usually don't get emotional enough over stories to actually cry. This was really good though. Awesome job.
Foureyed-Pufferfish chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Beautiful. Beautiful. Beautiful. This story is wonderfully written and touching. It barely hints at a much larger story behind the whole thing yet conveys so much to the reader. I nearly cried while reading the last account. Wonderful story, amazing work.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Wow. That's just sad. I'm guessing when Danny died he became full ghost? What happened then? He got stuck in the ghost zone or stayed with Clockwork or another ally?
Black-Dragon1003 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Oh, wow. I got chills reading this, and my eyes blurred a little with tears. It was just so beautiful...and so sad...thank you for writing it. I think it was very effective because we don't know who the narrator is. Excellent story.

Blackdragon

aka Nala-chan
Fishin4DP chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
I like this story. Definitely did not expect all that to happen to Danny after the Distasteroid.

The part I was confused about was that I thought everyone knew he was Phantom...did you change that?
Soului chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Wow, that's a post Phantom Planet story line I haven't thought of. Kudos to you on a creative story that is exceptionally well written. You're description, sentence structure and variety and the flow of your story are all perfectly balanced and well thought out. Well done indeed!
Nylah chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Nice. Sad.

I especially like the last paragraph, about looking out at the graveyard at night and maybe seeing Danny sitting on his headstone.

Nylah
SlaughterOtter chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
This is a really beautiful oneshot. You really express peoples feelings nicely, and put great detail into this. I don't really like DP at all, but this is so good! *favs*
Her Misguided Ghost chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
This was so amazing. It was sad, but more of a peaceful sad. The ending was beautiful and I like how you implied the fact that if Danny's human half goes, so does the ghost half. It is mentioned in the show. I generally don't like tragedy, but this is definitely an exception. This one-shot is fantastic work, one of the real quality pieces on Fanfiction! Awesome!
xXAnimeKittenXx chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Beautiful. Though Danny dies in it, I still loved the story- very well written. Kudos, xXAnimeKittenXx

P.S did you know the B in B-Rated movies is for Bad?
Thunderstorm101 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Yeah, he probably is...but he's not really NEEDED, and he knows it...
myhiddensecret chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
wow, now i usually don't like stories where Danny dies, and everyone is miserable, but this one is really well written, and I actually really liked it.

Really good job.
TechnologyWizard chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Thats so sad i started crying