Reviews for Something to Call It
SkyeDonovan chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
That was the coolest bankai summon!
Jman12394 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
dear mother of gods. thats one scaaaary sword. it suit him though
Hambonesidedish chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Nice. I applauded. Literally, clapped my hands together for this short. Kratos wielding Sargeras. One alone would slaughter them all, but both working as one? Not much farther one could go with this story line though. It would be, 'There's something attacking us.' 'Wait, wait. Nope, It's been reduced to little gibblets. Nevermind.' Still, though, sweet story.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
ookamikiba chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
great story i mean really really great
Ygvan Lord of Worlds chapter 1 . 11/8/2009

actually I could see that. the same Scar on his face the same Angular face. blood lust, power hungery...yup Either Kenpatchi is Kratos...or his brother.
NUMA-WAFFLE chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
truly epic. no other words can describe its glory and greatness.
King of the Fallen chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
This was a pretty good fic. My only complaint is the uryuhime. I desperately hope that was only one sided. I've always prefered the ichihime pairing over that.
Plutos chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Badass enough said
Thirteenth Hour chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Nice reflections that you did concerning Kenpachi's inner thoughts. Anyway, I though the fic was actually well done concerning the philosophical aspect of naming. It would be even more interesting if you did something like this for the other characters in Bleach.
4325341 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008

Oh... right... sorry...

But I really thought that Ichigo would end up killing them all up... I mean, it ended up with him being the Spirit King or something anyways. And... sorry, but I can't believe all of Kenpachi's men, or, at least some of them, all got to be Vizard and achieve Bankai. I mean... wow... not really believable but great story.

Good job...
Infinite Freedom chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I have to agree with you on that. And actually I was expecting you to update either Deathscythe or Inner Chaos.
benihime.chan chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
that was a beutiful story

Zetnnik chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Nice! I love your words. They were so dramatic and almost epic-like - they gave me goosebumps.

Good job!