Reviews for The Kitsune and The Beast
Shaberu-chan chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
THAT WAS SO CUTE
This is the best Beauty and the Beasf based fic I've ever read QwQ You're amazing at holding on to the original tale without copying it! This was both very original and true to the old story :3 I LOVED IT~
I really enjoyed the part where Naruto returned home and realized that he didn't feel that was his home anymore. That, even though he was only with a monster-appearing boy, he felt less alone with Gaara than he did with his entire village. That really made the turning point of Naruto's feelings, and it was an awesome call to make :3
Sorry it took so long for me to read this! QnQ I've had a lot of homework lately. But anyway, forever in love with you writing! QwQ -heart- Until my next review!
bringingsexybaek chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
i usually never read beauty and the beast au's but man this got me hooked even with the slight ooc-ness i still think its in character because ughgghhghh its just ugh (in a good way)
Nocturnal-Silver-Wolf chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Awww that's so cute!

Beauty and the beast, eh?
Airy89 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Waaahhh...i love this fairytale
XanaduHawk chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
this is so sweet.
Mantinas chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
This was great.
Sorrick chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I have to agree with Minato, this is actually a case of Stockholm Syndrome. In this fic Gaara is nothing but a slaver, keeping Naruto as a prisoner by not giving him the choice to leave (by threatening to kill his father, Gaara removed the choice).

Any subsequent love that may have eventually happened wouldn't have been true and I don't mean true love. People can fall in love through desperate circumstances but not through captivity at that point it isn't love but a mental conditioning in the ruling factor's favor (in this case Gaara). It is nothing but Stockholm Syndrome and for that reason alone would never be true and THAT more than anything is what makes Gaara a true monster.

With this view you can hopefully understand me when I say that Gaara didn't deserve to have the curse lifted, just because he was unhappy didn't give him the right to hold Naruto captive. It merely demonstrated that he was a monster who should have died and rid the world of his cruelty long ago.
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
No Matter How Many Different Versions i Read, Beauty And The Beast Gets Me Right In The Heart, You Know? Beauty And The Beast Has Always Been My Favorite Fairy Tale. This Was Pretty Good, I Enjoyed It Very Much.

YYWKMN.
yuki-hime91 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
that was awesome! it was a lil wierd for naruto to speak like that but i loved it none the less i wish it was even longer i cant get enough thx for writing
Suguri-chan chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I loved your story. It was beautifully written. This has to be one of my favorite NaruGaa storys ever written.
Angel of Death and Darkness chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I think this is the greatest story ever!when I was halfway done reading I kept wondering how it will end!I'm glad I added this story to my favorites list!
Fire x Ice chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Aw, that was adorable. I normally don't like Gaara/Naruto stories if they aren't actually in the Naruto universe, but I really liked this one!
Fallen0ne chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
*wipes tears* so lovely :)loved it!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 2/11/2009