Reviews for Live and Let Die
JTSplash chapter 8 . 8/20/2011
awww ! Makes sense though that shot ;) Loved this could not stop reading.
Bloodheart06 chapter 5 . 1/26/2010
Wow what an amazing brilliant emotional story!

you should write a squel tp this : )
Apathyisdeath chapter 8 . 7/14/2009
Oh, wow. This was so great and dark. It wasn't just fluff, fluff, fluff. I truly loved it.
thornlady chapter 4 . 6/20/2009
Yeah i think that wuld be a really gud idea! :D please do write something because its a really gud story and u have written it so well, that i cant wait for another one to read.
thornlady chapter 8 . 6/19/2009
This story is really gud! hav u thought about doing a spin off for b4 the babys born! maybe Alex has to go undercover as a preg woman...what will Gene think! I think that wuld be cute! please write one :D
Starlite1 chapter 8 . 8/25/2008
Excellently done, you had me on the edge of my seat through that one!
theHuntgoeson chapter 8 . 7/6/2008
Horribly dark and harrowing but a very exciting story and a satisfactory ending. How about a sequel now, telling how Alex works through all the trauma (including, surely, having to be cross-examined as a witness at Koepp's trial), with Gene to support and sustain her.
AshGurl2897 chapter 8 . 6/21/2008
Umm, the end? Sad. More would be lovely, but this was very good. I enjoyed it. :)
grainweevil chapter 8 . 6/21/2008
Good stuff; avoiding fluff with the ending was nicely done as well. And both Famous Coats getting billing in one fic? Sets the bar very high!
Gem6 chapter 8 . 6/21/2008
Ah excellent.

Excellently ended :-)

Gem x
clownish chapter 8 . 6/21/2008
that was a good story - gripping, emotional, suspenseful.. well done.
monkey-in-hell chapter 8 . 6/21/2008
It's been one hell of a ride and, even if the subject matter was quite dark, a very enjoyable one.

Thanks for the great story.
Siggy chapter 8 . 6/21/2008
Just excellent - great conclusion to an interesting and different story. Intense stuff but fabulous.
5A7AH chapter 7 . 6/20/2008
hello again

just got around to readin the updated version of this. nice work. i hope Gene finds her and not Ray and Chris, cant imagine the look on their faces if they see their DI naked in a bath, dead or alive. but i doubt you would be that cruel.

keep going!
ladyoinored chapter 7 . 6/19/2008
Arrg this is the worst cliffhanger yet! Sorry I havent updated earlier. This is really good.