Reviews for The Curious Case of the Prestidigitator's Python
chocolatebabka chapter 14 . 11/4/2016
I found your works quite unintentionally and accidentally and boy, am I glad that I did. I've read all of Sir Doyle's works on Sherlock Holmes a few times and always wished that he had wrote more. Hence, I'm truly happy that I've found your work. For this fic, the prose was beautiful and your characterization of Sherlock and Lestrade was on point. It was hard to put this fic down. Thank you so much for writing and sharing!
Homes Fan chapter 4 . 4/24/2016
Thank you for writing this. It is so refreshing to read a well written Sherlock Holmes fanfiction, but one about his past is even better!
Random Guest chapter 11 . 4/13/2016
Wow. Somehow, in all the years I've existed, I never imagined that I'd come across a story where somebody attempted to ra- ...ah, forcefully seduce, Sherlock Holmes of all people.
Either I'm really innocent, haven't been 'round the block enough, or you're just bizarrely gutsy.

Then again, you never know with fandom. o_0
Winner Nehra chapter 14 . 2/18/2016
Brilliant!
Halfhorseau chapter 14 . 8/9/2015
Excellent story. Good characterisation and plot and I loved the humour in it.
PSW chapter 14 . 4/29/2015
This is the first of your early cases that I've read. I have been a bit hesitant to begin w these, as I wasn't sure how a story without Watson would go, but I really enjoyed this! It was fun and well written. I did manage to figure out the murderer, but probably not nearly as early as I should have. Anyway, I look forward to the next, thanks so much for writing!
tripleransom chapter 14 . 2/15/2014
Well-plotted again and lots of fun! I really enjoyed this look-in on young Mr. Holmes at the start of his career.
JonIsKingInTheNorth chapter 14 . 11/28/2011
Another good case for you, Holmes.
JonIsKingInTheNorth chapter 13 . 11/28/2011
Good job saving Lestrade, Holmes.
JonIsKingInTheNorth chapter 12 . 11/28/2011
Sounds like Lestrade had a good breakfast.
JonIsKingInTheNorth chapter 11 . 11/28/2011
Almost crushed by Mrs. Webber. That would have ended his career very early.
JonIsKingInTheNorth chapter 10 . 11/28/2011
That make up would have fooled Lestrade.
JonIsKingInTheNorth chapter 9 . 11/28/2011
Almost had a problem with the chorus girls, Holmes?
JonIsKingInTheNorth chapter 8 . 11/28/2011
You've gotten into a bit of a mess on this one, Holmes.
JonIsKingInTheNorth chapter 7 . 11/28/2011
First encounter with Lestrade. That didn't go very well.