Reviews for Untitled for the Moment
Wistful-Stargazer chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
I never had a chance to religiously follow the Pretender series, but the few episodes I did catch I enjoyed. Michael Weiss is a total hotty... that is the actor that played the main character Jarod, correct?

Anyways, this story is fun to read so far. I wouldn't mind reading additional chapters. Please feel free to write some more.

:D

Well done-keep up the good work!
Wistful-Stargazer chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Cool first chapter with info given on Hermione's mysterious background history prior to attending Hogwarts. I'm chomping at the bit to proceed to the second chapter.

:D

Well done-keep up the good work!
Muirnin chapter 3 . 1/19/2009
It's too bad that you stopped writing this ...

I have been a HUGE Pretender fan for eons ... to see a story that has a cross over with HP just thrills me ...

I love how you have added Angelo into this ... he was so special! Damn, I wish they hadn't stopped that show!

As Always,

Muirnin - who will always ship what is Right over what is Easy ...
annependragon chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
Interesting theme here. Can't wait to parker finds out about this love the harry and ron going to help jarod but will ron mom let him. highly enjoying
Br-keTaylor08 chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
I love it you need to finish this I'm going through one of my crossover phases and it just happens to be a pretender H.P. one
NimmieJoe chapter 3 . 6/14/2008
I love the story so far...Keep up the great work...I look forward to reading more...

The janitor's name was Kenny.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 3 . 6/13/2008
i loved it.i loved how you used all the People that Jared helped before.i can't wait for more.i hope that Jared finally brings the centre down
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 6/13/2008
Heh, gathering allies and looking forward to what happens when they charge the Centere with the lads.
Ann chapter 3 . 6/13/2008
Like it that the people that Jarod's helped are all helping him when he needs it. How are they going to help though without telling them that Hermoine's a witch?
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
i loved it,but why did you make that sciopath a wizard.i hope he gets what's coming to him
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
Great second part, and can't wait to see what happens when Harry, Ron, and Jarod crash the joint, and here's looking forward to Molly, "Maddog" Weasley jumping into the middle of things, LOL.
Katescats chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Hi

Just read chapter 1 of your story it was good and can't wait to read the next.
Ann chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Interesting story. How is Jarod going to rescue her? Please update soon.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
i loved this chapter.i can't wait for more i like the idea of a Pretender/Harry Potter crossover
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Coolness! Can't wait to see what all happens when the Centre folks run into the wizarding world, and what all will come down because of that, aswell as the storyline with Jarod and how that will happen. Is Mrs. Parker still on the hunt for his head at this point in time also?