Reviews for The Mission
werepyre Zeke chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
You right the best Risa and Roy i've ever seen. On top of that, your interpretation of Hughes and his character are Phenomenal. I have NEVER seen hughes writen so well- even in the actual Manga! (that may be due to him being around for all of five minutes in the manga, but still..)
Starship Artisan chapter 17 . 12/14/2011
Man, that was awesome! Great job (although I can't believe I was fooled...)
Starship Artisan chapter 15 . 12/14/2011
*kicks self* I thought it was Adrian the whole time! So close...
VampirateLycan chapter 17 . 8/21/2010
I love you fics so much, they are fantastic, sniff.

number1animefreak chapter 17 . 5/21/2010
*squeallllllll* So... Damn... CUTE! I loved it and I'm still giggling and grining like an idiotXD
Maximum-Ride chapter 17 . 12/10/2009
the next one you should do, you should have Riza get pregnant i cant fine a good one but you are a good author so im asking you! i luved ur fan-fic!
theherbflower chapter 17 . 12/1/2009
Aww. I totally thought that it was Adrian though. Beause he called Roy a Murderer. But Any Ways, good sequel. Cheers,

The Golden Lily chapter 17 . 11/3/2009
Okay, I cried. This is beautiful. One of my favorite stories ever. You are incredibly talented as an author and I've been spending my free time for the last three days reading this and 'the inspection'. I'm going to go look at your other stories now, just know that i absolutely adored this story and it's prequel. It's Brilliant. Xx.
Plushietiger chapter 17 . 11/2/2008
So sweet! Loved the plot line and the twist in the story. The whole time i was expecting that it was Adrian and that he loves Riza and hates Roy, and when he insulted Roy i was like, 'CONFIRMATION!' but then it was Jessica and i was like WOAH! It was like not out of the blue since if you look back there are tiny clues, but right now i sadly cannot since it's 2:42 in the morning luckily it's Sunday morning though! Love your story, maybe i will go check out another one before sleeping...
angelicdemonPRINCE chapter 17 . 10/13/2008
wonder what happens after they get married? o.o ah well an ends an end i suppose...

nice story i liked it a lot :D
HoldOnToYourTunaCans chapter 17 . 10/11/2008
Omg thank you so much for this story! I know I haven't reviewed in a while and I sincerely apologize for that. So is Serendipity another sequel? Omg I'm so going to check it out! Such a beautiful ending! Thank you so much!

obsessed-fic-fan2 chapter 17 . 10/1/2008
i love it! i loved the 1st one and i love this one! they were both amazing you did an awesome job and i cant wait 2 read more by u. _ im so happy! they're getting married me and maes are gonna have to throw a party! _
Serpents Kiss chapter 17 . 10/1/2008
Aw! So cute! I wasn't expecting it to be Jessica (I think that was her name lol). Haha, that was just adorable. D
Red's 21st chapter 17 . 9/30/2008
Ahh. I never know what to say when a good story ends, but that was really fun to read all through!
Thalheim chapter 17 . 9/30/2008
awesome, i finally got around to reading this and im glad i did, great ending to an awesome sequel!