Reviews for One Hundred Ways to Love
Ko'orisha chapter 99 . 7/1
Oh all of these have been so nice to read... will there ever be a chapter 100?
StreetlightsAndCityscapes chapter 99 . 2/16
Is it bad that my brain refuses to believe this fic isn't canon? I know its been 4 years, but it never hurts to ask to update. You know, in case you have the last chapter saved somewhere...
Mars chapter 99 . 12/28/2014
Finish it! So close!
Jade24 chapter 99 . 10/18/2014
I first read this back when you were at maybe Chapter 9? The oil one always stuck in my head as hilarious. Anyways, somehow I found it again, so congratulations on being the most complete 100 prompt story I've ever seen. If you find it in your heart after all these years to add the long awaited #100, I will look forward to it immensely! But even if that never happens, I loved just about every bit of this. You wrote Nanao spot on.
Dimensional Roamer chapter 87 . 6/25/2014
AAAAAAHHHHHHHH I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS
Megiddo chapter 99 . 3/9/2014
Why do I invest in stories only to find people have abandoned their work?
Elite-chan chapter 99 . 2/16/2014
OH. MY. GOD.

IS THIS SERIOUSLY THE LAST CHAPTER?
AHHHHHHHHH GOD. GOSH. PLEASE. OH MY GOD I BEG OF YOU FINISH THIS!
PLEASE...
Guest chapter 99 . 8/1/2013
I am in love with this story, the road you've taken it is very intricate and this is just a fantastic shun/nanao fic. Please update chapter 100! Can't wait to see how this will end, you're almost there! :)
BlAcKoNiX chapter 99 . 7/31/2013
oh come on just finish it real quick PLEASE!? you only need one more to make 100!
Wegg-Hime chapter 13 . 7/3/2013
OH i want to see this one written in Shunshui's POV! how cute would that be?! oh man i apologize now if i totally bomb your story with reviews...lol i cant help it! these stories just keep getting better! 3

xoxoHime
Wegg-Hime chapter 11 . 7/3/2013
OH MY GOSH! i want to see chp. 11 into a longer story..LOL i want him to see her "shrine"! sooooooo funny i love it! these really are great im going to enjoy reading the rest of them!

xoxoHime
HecatonchiresLM chapter 99 . 1/27/2013
Abandoned before the end? But I was so looking forward to it :(
Yukiie chapter 99 . 1/18/2013
OMG where is the last chapter?

I love this you kept me addicted to it for the entire week, I was antisocial and all because my eyes were glued to the screen XD hahahha I don't like it that hisagi and Akon were potential suitors though, sheesh! shunsui wins ALL.

hahaha there NEEDS to be a conclusion, please!
mel.wolfgirl chapter 99 . 10/28/2012
This story has been a beautiful way to spend my Sunday, and this last part even more so. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
Emily chapter 99 . 6/3/2012
When will the last chapter be out...? because it's called 100 ways to love... not 99 and i've become in love with this.