Reviews for Overprotective husband
sadf chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
wow ive been reading your story and been bursting out into random crying. stories dont usually affect me as urs is. now i have to cut this review short to finish the rest
Anna chapter 9 . 7/22/2012
Anna, I want to give testimony of how CHIFE OGWA brought back my divorce husband back to me,were married for 9 years then we break up, due to the fact that he never love me again.i have many felling for this my ex because we have gotten 2 kids together and i will want us to come back again. but all way i tried for us to come back all went in vain. i was confused and sad because i needed him back into my life, so i divided to contact CHIFE OGWA, i never believe in spell casting i just decide to make an effort and see if something can come out of it. i contacted them and they told me that they needed to cast return back of love to him, they did the spell and after 2 week my ex called that he still love me and wanted us to be together again,what surprise me most was that he was married to another woman, and after the spell casting he divorce the woman for me that same week. it was the spell i cast on him that brought him back again. we later got married again and now the kids are happy that their father is back to their mother again, i telly thank this CHIFE OGWA for bringing back my ex husband to me. i want you my fellow women who want back their divorce husband to contact CHIFE OGWA for his return, do not lose hope you can make this great step as i did then your ex husband will come back to you. and also your ex wife too okay, his email address id is , i want you to contact him and he will solve your problem for you and also he can do any kind of spell you want to cast
jessie cat 101 chapter 9 . 6/7/2011
UPDATE please that wood bea nice
aquamarine77 chapter 9 . 11/15/2010
Are you going update? I love this story. Please update soon. :)
An Aspiring Author chapter 9 . 8/31/2008
ooh! yeah! i cant wait to read all about their talk! please update asap! your story is so amazing!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 9 . 8/25/2008
aw poor lily! specially with the crying cause she couldnt open the jam
xxraizaxx chapter 9 . 8/22/2008
dat was simply swt
NobodyCanKnow chapter 9 . 8/21/2008
no matter how much Lily hates these pregnant hormones, I gotta love them cause if they hadn't made her start crying she would of never told him to come back home and be her husband again. LOVE the chapter! Write on!
JustCallMeDollface chapter 9 . 8/20/2008
well i'm glad they're working things out finally. i hope things go smoothly! ]
LilyXJames chapter 9 . 8/19/2008
finally! i thought they were never going to say that to each other...can't wait for the next chapie _

LilyXJames
pippapear chapter 9 . 8/19/2008
Are they back?

Or is James gonna screw it all up again!

Hm - based on his track record - who knows! Probably!

Cheers for the update.
Kira2667 chapter 9 . 8/18/2008
aww, very short, but sweet nonetheless. that was really cute, though i would've loved for it to be a bit longer. this fic is turning out really nicely, i'll be excited when james comes home.
SeekingJamestown chapter 9 . 8/18/2008
Yeah! I'm so glad you updated! Things seem to be prgressing... that's good. I really like this story a lot. There doesn't seem to be any other story out there like this one and that's one of the reasons I like it so much.
me chapter 9 . 8/18/2008
yay an update!

plz plz update SON
MelodiousVengeance chapter 9 . 8/18/2008
Aw!

I loved this chapter.

It was so cute!

They might be getting back together! :)

*Does Happy dance!*