Reviews for Failure
RiverMelodySong chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Poor Triss! :'( I like the 'arty' writing style! So heartbreaking though! In a way I really want to know what happens but I also think you made the right choice ending it there because the prolonged concern that I feel at being left hanging reminds me of how emotionally attached I can get to characters and I like it (if that makes any sense whatsoever...)

SO GOOD! :)
Aranel Mirfain chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
More please! What happens to Tristan? And after reading your other one shots (brilliant) I must ask: will Tristan get his moment with Siegfried? Some brotherly love!
Aileil chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Um... Hi. I like your thought here but I'm rather left in suspense now. I mean, what happens to Tristan? I'm a worrier you see and I've read your story who knows how many times now but I can never tell, no matter how hard I try, does Tristan make it or not? Now I hate being told whether or not I should write something but I am begging you, please finish the story. Please.
Terfluous chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I feel like doing that sometimes...

I'm a complete noob to this fandom, as of today, but seriously! This story is sheer brilliance, awesomeness and tragedy all rolled into one! I really love how you've written his train of thought, and how he seems to stumble through all the happenings.

Bravo!

Like everyone else said, I do hope you write more to this! :)
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Angsty and so good.
Coseepo chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
T-Tristan was hit by a c-car? D:

Please carry on, I want to see what happens. Also, I love the thing where he is thinking about 'Tristan' without realising it is him. The snow thing was a bit confusing, but I think I might be a bit younger than the target audience ;)
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I loved the style! Sometime that works very well with storie and with this one it did! Fantastic job.
outathegame chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Please finish this! I'm dying to know what happens.
Ne'ith5 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Excellent missing scene for one of my favorite series. I do hope you will write more in this series.
G.Eliot chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I liked this very much. I do hope there is more to come. I was pleasently surprised to find All Creatures Great and Small finally have a catagory on this site. Please update soon!
Cristy chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
This was a really good read, but surely you're not going to leave poor Tris lying there injured and bleeding! Please say there's more to the story!
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
A great story. Very good.
Poppylena chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
There is more I hope? ACGAS fics are hard to come by and good ones even rarer. This is brilliant. I demand more! :)
Kreek chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Oh... but you can't stop now? What will happen? I love this. Very well written! Please continue...
cat2772 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Cool. Good to see a new story in this category.

Wow. Did he die or what? Will you have a chapter 2? It's very good.