Reviews for Outside Look
jaconda chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Did the Doctor go to the OodSphere against his will?
jaconda chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
A word about Before the tempest. Did the Doctor, on television, mention feeling a pull towards the OodSphere?
Whitetree-Nimloth chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
I've always wanted to read stories about totally unmagical people suddenly finding themselves face to face to magic; yours is very interesting and nicely written too! I hope there's more!
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
When is the next in the series coming out? I loved it.
Ritulia chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Eerie.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
I would love to read more. I like outside POV stories and this is one of the good ones.
Quacked Lurker chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Yikes! Well written from an uninformed point-of-view. Still, "Yikes."

At least not all Oblivators and Ministry workers want to mess with heads. This one-Jeremy Baddock-seems to want to help while keeping magic secret. Or as secret as possible with the war going on and killing innocent muggles.

I really don't like Malfoy and his band of purebloods. It's their attitude towards others and everything. You pulled off the characterization quite well. Perfect description.

I will admit, this was an 'interesting' one shot, and I hope you continue-but I also hope you are willing to entertain the idea of allowing nonmembers/no sign-ins to review. Good job on the details.
WuHaoNi chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Interesting and well written, even though it didn't involve any canon characters. I look forward to reading more from you.