Reviews for Forbidden Love
Kawaii!
crzykittyfangirl chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
Aww!
ShimmerfurluvsSesshomaru chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
pai seemed a little OOC, but other that that everythings great!
AnimeLover chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
Worst cliffhanger ever!
Wolf Princess girl chapter 8 . 10/13/2010
AWWW! SO KAWIII! I LOVE the lettuce and Pai pairing and I also kind of like the Ryuo (SP?) and lettuce pairing even though I think it is more of a school girl to teacher crush... Any way, LOVE ur stories! I am currently following ur death one (Masaya V-V! WHY? ICHIGO 3 Masaya!)
True Colours chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
Oh, the FLUFF! His ears twitch! That is so adorable!
True Colours chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
I like all the stuff about Kish's reminder and constant reminder vs five-minute reminder...that boy is like an egg-timer! Made me laugh.

Ah, Blue sea, Lettuce-eyes...but her eyes are only green when she's in her Mew form.
True Colours chapter 8 . 10/9/2009
A little more dramam for the ending, maybe?

But the last line was good. I adore all the interactions when she's bringing him back to life: Kish beign nice to Lettuce, Tart jumping on Pai...lovely.
True Colours chapter 6 . 10/9/2009
I wish that she hadn't found out Pai was on her side until he came to her rescue. It would have been more dramatic that way.
True Colours chapter 5 . 10/9/2009
YAY! I am such a big fan of the 'betrayal then happy reunion' plot, so this is my kind of fic. 'Nice performance, Pai.' Pervert. Kill him, kill him! WHY DOES DEEP BLUE ALWAYS HAVE TO DESTROY EVERYTHING?

I really liked the way Zakuro said 'the important thing is that he makes you happy' - fits with her 'meaningful' image - and Lettuce's thoughts in reaction to it. And Lettuce and Ryou's argument was somehow very realistic, as was the way he put his foot in it.

Just make sure you proofread carefully for grammar, always starting a new line for new speech, beginning speech with a capital letter, ending it with a comma rather than a full stop, etc. Also I don't think DB would say 'scratch that.' He's a villain, make the most of writing him in a villainatious way! Trust me, it's fun!

True
KaleidoscopeKreation chapter 4 . 9/11/2009
ha! Eh, the finger was slightly odd... but it was all very sweet and cute if slightly OoC. Sorry. But it was a bit.

I still really liked it! XD

Izzy
KaleidoscopeKreation chapter 3 . 9/11/2009
And again, KAWAII!
KaleidoscopeKreation chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
aw. KAWAII!
KaleidoscopeKreation chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
aww, another of those... ah well, I love it!
TheImagination-OfInspiration chapter 8 . 5/31/2009
it's totally good ending! w