Reviews for Blinding Lights
534667lc chapter 27 . 7/18/2014
Love the story! Please update soon, now following!
AccioStone chapter 27 . 8/13/2012
ohhh so sweet! emmet the perfect brother I never had! :) hehe really I do not wish been closer to my brother but wish to have a different brother whihcI am close to
AccioStone chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
supercalifragilisticoespidal idoso! hehe thats how I learn the word in spanish
AccioStone chapter 9 . 8/11/2012
good story really! not much my type as i like more a teen bella metting edward out of the volturi problem, I leave the story when they dont come because really that much i dont like them! but the story is good, interesting. If you do it I might read it and hope not to irritate with the volturi, really I can see how they could act as "family" to bella and raise her!
AccioStone chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
hehe sorry if I laugh for your mistake I dont know if you really dont know it or confuse... you put bvop and evop but it shouldnt be vop if not it shouod be P.O.V. which means "point if view" is english your first language? mine is not and before i didnt know the meaning but i do now and pass you the message
Serene80 chapter 27 . 12/4/2011
MORE MORE MORE! Hurry! More! :D You're great. This is the first of your stories that I've read, but I will definitely move on to the others for now. Keep up the great work. God, I can't believe you're still in school and write like this. Also, please check out my story and let me know what you think...
may96 chapter 27 . 6/30/2011
I'm kinda sad you stopped updating this story, will you finish it?
may96 chapter 7 . 6/30/2011
aren't the canes that blind people often use made of metal, and can collapse down to be small?
Edward's spouse chapter 27 . 5/2/2011
excellent story. cannot wait far more.
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
keep up the good work on your stories
Kira The Dead Ninja chapter 8 . 3/26/2011
Wow!, awesome story! Please update, it would really make my Emo MCR day!
Glitter Poisoned My Blood chapter 11 . 3/8/2011
I think you should delete these author notes in the middle of the story. Saying stuff about it isn't going to make it go away. It's just going to get worse...
Joker In The Pack chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
Good Job! Goed Zo! Tres bien! Muy Bien!

;D Sorry, I have problems :D But cool story :D
ClumsyShopaholic chapter 27 . 12/10/2010
cool story, pls update asap cause i really wana know what happens after this...xoxo
NannaRahRah chapter 6 . 11/26/2010