Reviews for Artificial Blood Flavoring
Meireille chapter 16 . 1/5/2010
This is a review of appreciation, I really like your story and I wanted to make sure you knew.
Hysteri chapter 16 . 9/30/2009
O. Axel likes roxy :D

Great chapter. Sorry it took so long to review...kinda been off for a while
embirsiphonelilathia chapter 16 . 8/13/2009
The plot line's pretty good. I do have a few suggestions though. Watch the word usage and spell you use. You use the right sounding words but not the actual word.. like then and than... they aren't the same. And your spelling but other than that your doing pretty well with the rest of it. I do like the humor and Sora is too cute here.
Meg.x chapter 16 . 8/11/2009

LOL, I'm not going to lie...

I love this story so far, but that last chapter seemed super rushed.

Update soon though, can't wait for a new chapter!
Insanecat6 chapter 16 . 8/10/2009
Axel seemed a little silly to me in this chapter. I mean, I can understand him not accepting Roxas as being a vampire right away due to shock and denial, but when he starts freaking out over the thought of Roxas confessing his love to him, I just had to laugh. Roxas was just drinking deer blood and growling at Axel like a wild animal and Axel honestly thinks that would be a time for a love confession? I don't think so. Oh well, it made the scene funny, when it could've easily turned angsty. After all, Roxas was freaking out. I think I like it better with Axel being like that. Love to you for the chapter. I'll be looking forward to the next one. Bye.
SarahXxUnlovedxX chapter 16 . 8/10/2009
-gasp- looks like the secrets out! I'm looking foward to seeing what happens next. haha I love how Axel's thinking of Roxas liking him, when there's a dead deer right in front of him.
TriggerRox chapter 15 . 8/5/2009
IS the book Axel found Tithe or Ironside? Roibin reminded me of those books, luv the story! oh AND is Sora actually Roxas' twin or are they faking it to cover the vampire thing?
Insanecat6 chapter 15 . 8/5/2009
Wow. It's been forever sense this was updated. I had to go back and read it again to make sure I knew what was going on. Luckily I recognized most of it and it was still entertaining the second time through. It also really amused me in this chapter how Roxas was so desperate to hide the book. It seems even his vampire family doesn't know about his human life. Wonder who will finally figure out who he is. And for that matter. I wonder when Axel will finally figure out he's a vampire at all. I mean, even after eating the food with blood he still didn't make the connection. And I wonder about Zexion too. The second time reading it made me realize that he acts like them also and so is likely a vampire as well, yet neither he or the Strifes have made that coonection concerning the other. Love to you for the chapter. I'll be looking forward to the next one whenever that's updated. Hopefully it won't be quite so long this time. Bye.
yoru-anime-yume chapter 14 . 6/25/2009
I love this story to pieces! I love how you describe the characters and stuff, and their powers, like Sora's. 3 I bet Zexion's a vampire as well, with how he's acting. I can't wait to read the next chapter. :D
east-side-stories chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
prolog prologue

bitter sweet bittersweet
StealerofSporks chapter 14 . 12/21/2008
well this was a great chapter! Pretty much a filler, but oh well, it was nice. For some reason though, the flow of the words didn't sound right to me...I'd provide examples, but I'm in a rush. I liked the chapter though! And I'm looking forward to finding out what exactly the book was. Maybe this chapter isn't as much of a filler after all?
Insanecat6 chapter 14 . 12/20/2008
Hi. I really like your story so far. I'm glad you decided to stop covering the same event twice so it goes faster. Although when you did do it I still liked it because you managed to make them different enough that it wasn't boring. I also liked how you accounted for the blood they drink with the animals. Actually all of your details on the vampires seems good to me. I'd also like to not how when you mentioned how you were reading the twilight series along with Roxas liking books I couldn't help but think how ironic it would be if you had him read it. Cause, you know, it's about vampires and right away it has different facts, like how Edward is sparkly in sunlight. I won't say anything else about it as I have yet to finish reading it. I'm borrowing it from my friend over winter break. Anyway, love to you for the story. I'll be looking forward to reading more. And Merry Christmas to you too. Bye.
StealerofSporks chapter 13 . 11/21/2008
YAY NEW CHAPTER! Which was pretty awesome! It's been a while though, so I sorta forgot a few things, and had to read the last chapter, but it was still amazing! And I y'know what? I could actually see the scene at the very end happening in a movie or something! Well, that's all for now, see you next chapter!
Yarouka chapter 13 . 11/18/2008
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Yarouka chapter 12 . 11/18/2008
Oh that must've tasted gross... Zexion's been acting weird! I bet he's a vampire too!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »