Reviews for Project Hope
kaday chapter 19 . 9/11/2011
Please keep writing his story
zeina1 chapter 19 . 1/16/2011
that was so sad its a nice story but its heart breaking one i hope u update fast
zeina1 chapter 9 . 1/16/2011
that was so sad but it was so beautiful
Magic-Blue-Eyes chapter 19 . 12/5/2010
This story makes me cry but I love it. I hope you update soon
unicorngirl14 chapter 19 . 11/27/2010
I like this are you going to update soon please
BCullenE chapter 19 . 9/20/2010
please update soon. i feel so bad for bella. she has gone through so much and is totally messed up from it... update soon!
BCullenE chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
YAY Bella and Emmy are going to be back together!
Team-Switzerland1008 chapter 19 . 8/24/2010
I really hope you choose to continue this story!

It is one of my favorites! :)
Lilacs46 chapter 19 . 5/16/2010
I was reading through a few of your pages after being led to your story from a link on another site. I must say, that the difference between this chapter and the first in huge. You have improved on your writing, and with continued practice, you will be even better.

May I ask how old you are? If it's none of my business, I don't mind you saying so.

Anyway, if you truly have a passion for writing, keep working on it, it will only get better with practice.

Good luck!
Imagine Brittana chapter 19 . 3/15/2010
great chapter, I love it and seeing the way Bella and Emmett think at the moment. I can't wait for the next chapter, please update asap, keep up the amazing work
TacoFairy chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
COOL!
Sleeping-Not-So-Beauty chapter 19 . 3/3/2010
keep writing, it's really good and i feel so bad for bella! update soon? x
OliveAndPeaz chapter 19 . 2/28/2010
this is kind of depressing
EdwardsWifey94 chapter 19 . 2/27/2010
OMG AMAZING STORY...i hope Bella gets better
deanbranson chapter 19 . 2/23/2010
I really liked this chapter. It included much more detailed facts about their lives before now which was really interesting.

I just wanted to say here how you can see how much you have improved in your writing since you started this story. (:

I thought Jasper and Rosalie's story was really good and effective. Although 16 miles? / Kinda a bit unrealistic for a 14 year old boy who had just been beaten up and was also carrying his unconscious sister. Must have been a hell of an adrenaline rush! LOL But whatever, it's not very important.

I noticed that you said you're editing and revamping the story. I like the idea of Emmett becoming the eldest.

I think you could maybe work on the dialogue in some of the scenes. It's REALLY good and it's all gramatically correct - but I think you could make the dialogue more... flowed and realistic (I don't mean the actual things that is being said - I mean like words and phrases that you doesn't really sound right being spoken in a conversation) in parts. Just an idea. It's not that it's 'bad' - I actually really like the dialogue but I think it could be an area of improvement during your 'revamping'. It's just sometimes I feel that a sentence doesn't flow well with the rest, especially when the character is talking about something that happened a while back. It would be fine if it was internal dialogue but when it comes a conversation, sometimes it doesn't sound right. I also have this problem and I know how hard it is to bring forward the same information but still sounding like something someone would say. Do you know what I mean?

Anyways, I'm really enjoying this story and I think you're a great writer. I can't wait for more! So update soon D

(sorry, for the long review - I just think authors would appreciate a bigger input than "good, update soon")

x