Reviews for Like a Romantic Comedy
addisonj chapter 5 . 8/26/2010
This was cute! Not how I imagined Lily but I loved the banter with her, Remus and Sirius.
M. Pond chapter 5 . 6/10/2009
I loved this fic and especially your characterisation of Lily.

There's a lot I want to say on it but it's late and I don't think my examiners will accept 'reading of fanfiction' as an excuse for not revising. But basically I loved this fic.
8oclocksleeper chapter 5 . 6/4/2009
this was so funny :) i loved the concept of lily being part of the mauraders in a way. great job.
Miss92 chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
I really enjoyed reading it. You did a great job!
Abarraine chapter 3 . 3/31/2009
I like it, and i really like the plot. but Lily is way too, bitchy, still. and she talks a lot about things that sometimes are too thesaurusy... but i do like it, a lot :)
futurePOTUS chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Lily Luna Potter is the daughter of Harry and Ginny. That's the character your story is under. When FF added Lily L Potter, it changed most of the original James/Lily stories to James P/Lily Luna. Please change it back. Thank you!
slowrain chapter 5 . 3/27/2009
This fic is definitely "aw~!" worthy, I loved it. It was so adorable. Lily's character came to life and I could actually imagine her acting the way she did.

I didn't really expect Lily to be friends with Sirius and James. But I think that your interpretation of Sirius and Remus was really interesting and their personalities meshed really well with Lily's so it made the fic seem realistic.

Anyway, I don't really know what I'm saying anymore, so I'll just stop now. :P

Great fic! :]
Lady Imara chapter 5 . 3/8/2009
Aw, this was a cute story. It was well written and very engaging. I really think you should add an epilouge that shows Sirius' and Remus' reactions. That would be amusing to read!
PenonPaperFingersonKeys chapter 5 . 3/7/2009
Aw, what a sweet ending. :)

You've done a good job on this story!

jessicats

xoxo
IHeartProngs22 chapter 5 . 3/7/2009
*silence*

..Wait.. It's over?

I loved it, I loved it, I loved it (I still love it).
Nicole.Heights chapter 4 . 3/6/2009
I love it! You have to update soon!
anon chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
your back! :D

i am so freakin happy you cant believe it

i have been waiting for this story to be updated since

you last updated...:

anywayz glad you re-wrote it

update soon :)
Miss92 chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
Like it a lot! I hope you'll update soon! Keep up the good work!
liz22463 chapter 4 . 2/27/2009
You totally have to update soon! CLIFFHANGER!
Amzyy chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
Hey! Aww, wciked! Shefinally admitted it! You had BETTER make him like her back ;) lol.

Tracy.