Reviews for Banishing Uncertainty
Imma-Be chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
i aways thought something happened between that scene and the next when they wake up in the morning and Usagi is wearing his shirt over her dress

hehehe

nice work!
MayGirl85 chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
That was very well written. It wasnt dirty smut.. but actually spoke of the need of the two in the story. Well done.
lilcatfish chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
WOW! That was awesome!
Trosario chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
awsome story hot amazing awsome
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
i love it
pgsmrocks chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
I haven't read Sailor Moon fanfiction in ages... This is the Usagi and Mamoru I remember. Excellent writing! Yes there is speculation about that scene isn't there? Really really liked your story.
estelin chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
this was excellent. keep up the great work and writing.
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Dragon of Moonlight chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Oh! Beautiful! I loved it! So raw and passionate, yet filled with that overwhelming love we all know is between Usagi and Mamoru. I truely enjoyed that! Thanks for the good read!

Dragon
Kelevandras chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
beautiful. dirty ;) but beautiful...
gyuri chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
The only good stories are the ones you can read over & over again. This was good. I almost went back to my manga to compare the scene, but you've described it so well that I remembered (:
Throwaway43576769202 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I always imagine them having sex after reading that scene, as well. Thanks for doing all the work for me ;)
tryntee13 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
This was just written so beautifully! I love the picture in the manga and can only hope other scenes from the Manga inspire you as well for more fantastic stories!
ulik chapter 1 . 6/11/2008