Reviews for Banishing Uncertainty
Sailor Saturn chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
This was a very well written story! It captures the personalities of the characters so well! I have not read the manga, but after reading this story I think I will find an online version.

I also liked how the sexual action between them was slow. It took time for them to come together, building up to something so beautiful. I liked that it wasn't fast an crude.

this story really did make me shed a tear or two!

_
Jenbunny chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Nicely written. I loved it _. Good work!
MoxyGirl chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
wow hahah intense... loved it!
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Aww! How cute! I'm not going to give you all the credit, though, as it was derived from the manga, but what an interesting twist! I loved it.
Kana07 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
wow soo intense i still like the story wot it was good
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Beautiful.
Shiranui chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
This was one.. if not THE most beautiful Fanfics i ever read (and I read alot so far). This scene was so very lovely in the manga and the way you extended it is simply gorgeous. It's true that the scene can be interpreted differently but I pretty much was thinking the same as I read the manga.

Congratulations and Thank you for writing such a breathtaking and lovely story.
Imma-Be chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
i aways thought something happened between that scene and the next when they wake up in the morning and Usagi is wearing his shirt over her dress

hehehe

nice work!
MayGirl85 chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
That was very well written. It wasnt dirty smut.. but actually spoke of the need of the two in the story. Well done.
Lilcatfish chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
WOW! That was awesome!
Trosario chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
awsome story hot amazing awsome
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
i love it
pgsmrocks chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
I haven't read Sailor Moon fanfiction in ages... This is the Usagi and Mamoru I remember. Excellent writing! Yes there is speculation about that scene isn't there? Really really liked your story.
estelin chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
this was excellent. keep up the great work and writing.
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »