Reviews for Banishing Uncertainty
gyuri chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
The only good stories are the ones you can read over & over again. This was good. I almost went back to my manga to compare the scene, but you've described it so well that I remembered (:
Throwaway43576769202 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I always imagine them having sex after reading that scene, as well. Thanks for doing all the work for me ;)
tryntee13 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
This was just written so beautifully! I love the picture in the manga and can only hope other scenes from the Manga inspire you as well for more fantastic stories!
ulik chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
cute :)
yourmamasface chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Lovely scene.
Sam chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
In a word... Wow! that was really great you're a very talented author! xx
Serena530 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Ah I loved it. When I first read and saw that scene of the volume I just knew that that was what they did. Especially when the next morning she was wearing his shirt. LOL. I wonder how many people caught that. But you wrote this very nicely and I enjoyed it so much.)
jay chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
i must say that was by far on of d best short stiries i have read in ages on dis job and keep it up
chibiangel413 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Probably one of my favorite scenes in the manga, and I think you did a wonderful job with it. It was beautiful to see how the love each other so completely.
Conejita Luna chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
YES! I love it! I feel the same about the original manga!
sere chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
oh that was really good
sailormoon0630 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
ur story was amzaing and beautiful. when it comes to there relationship i love the manga better, there is more passion it in then the anime. and u really put the passion in ur story. love it love it! :)
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3