Reviews for Thoughts on a Marriage
ichibinoshukaku chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
This is one of the best 18Pin fanfic! Love it! Especially Gokudera being poor forever. Haha! XD
uchiha-sakura193 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
A lot of money eventually went to the hospital that day...XD
YukiSuishou chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Oh mang, my stomach. I can't breathe!

Absolutely loved it. Ahh how I love 18pin. The way you portrayed the scenario was brilliant! It's great how they're still all being tricked by Reborn even 10 years later. Ahahaha! xD
xmelonBreadx chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Hahahahahaha!

~thanks for completing my day!
chiechie28 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
wow... that was good hahaha... ipin marry hibari... I like this fanfic full of humor... most of them lose money to reborn because of such bet... I like the way you write about the bite marks ipin has and how perverted kyoko think of the scene... good job... love the pairing.
Dawnaven chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Haha :) I like how they all bet against them being together and that they had a private wedding :)
The Final Reality chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
This was so ridiculous, and i absoultely love that they got married!
KitChi chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
very very nicely written~ from all pov too.. i love it~ definitely a fav~ thanks~ _
pamellka chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
HAHA LOL
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Gosh, I'm gonna die of laughter! -clutches stomach in pain- hahahahaha~
li-flower chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Hahahaha, this was an awesome fic! I just love the idea of Hibari and I-pin eloping. I don't blame everyone for better against them because how many of us still have a crush on someone we've liked since we were 5? But I can see this "unholy union" (that's definitely what Tsuna would've called it by the way) taking place. Moral of the story: don't be against Reborn.
DerangedCalling chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I absolutely love Hibari/iPin! Very nice story It's so cute and funny xDD
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
D
YukiKarete chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
This story was very cute.I can't believe they got married YEAH!

HibaPin FOREVER X3
Coconabanana chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
I know it's kinda late to give review but I can't help writing one as I re-read this again! It's very funny and your writing style is so good! Reading this also helped me with my HibaI-pin one-shot. Good job!