Reviews for Commander Tucker Suffers from Intrusive Daydreams
fred21 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Love it love it love it.

Trip is a wicked man (aren't they the best!)
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Great story!
panyasan chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I took your advice and read this again. ;) Liked the humor. Kind of liked cranky Trip. Loved his revalation T'Pol needs him and he is on to her and Archer remark about having diner with a depressed Vulcan.
aadarshinah chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
its always nice to see trip get one up on t'pol... my mother and I were talking about it yesterday (yes, I know, but we were trying to figure out who was our fav enginer, captain, etc in each the star treks, and it came up) and I don't think i realized before quite how maniputlative t'pol could be when it came to her relationship with trip... not that he didn't enjoy it, but still. it's always nice, even in fic, to see the tables turned so completely.
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Loved it, although the switching in tenses was kind of weird... A sequel would be nice :D when you can that is :P
Kariesue chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Excellent! We needed more insight into those two. Very Well done!
emommer chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
O! I like this one...where are you taking it next? Will their connection still be there since they're on the same ship?
D'Lark chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
This is an idea I'd never seen or considered before, an entire story written in the between scene of a series of episodes - kudos on originality and a successful one at that! I'm a sucker for the Trip/T'Pol stories and love how you're telling it from inside their heads. I can't wait to see some of the 'added' scenes from the Orion Slave girls episode and T'Pol admitting to Trip they have a mating bond (and especially T'Pol's thoughts when she learns Trip had already made arrangements to stay on Enterprise... you might be able to answer the long pondered question - will a Vulcan curse, at least inside her own head, if sufficiently angered by a smug human?)
volley chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
I'm no fan of T/T'Pol either but this was very well written. I could really hear Trip in my mind reading it!
eternity-99 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Ok. I am not a hugh fan of the T'Pol Tucker pairing in any story. However, i have to say this story made me swap cheering sides for a while. I like I love the expanison of the scenes in an episode dominated by Archer and Phlox. It is classic Tucker and how would have thought that a Vulcan knew how to play games with a Human. *raises eyebrow*. I would love to see an extra part to this if you ever get the chance or ever decide too.

I love it.
bina W chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
pLEASE UPDATE.
Emiliana Keladry chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Very entertaining! LOL, the part of Trip one minute in the shower.. the next not in the shower but still naked. I liked that part. Thanks for writing this!

Emma
JC Roberts chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Glad to see that "for now" at the end. I want more of this happy stuff! Like your other installments, this was really well written and in character. And logical. You can see this backstory fitting in well with the mating bond revelation and the end of that episode, when T'Pol actually does admit she wants him to stay and kisses him.

A very nice job. Looking forward to the next story!