Reviews for La Petite Mort
Vampiyaa chapter 10 . 5/27/2014
Lovely story :)
For the record, though, the French term for 'the Little Death' is actually 'Le Petit Mort', if you write the word 'death' as masculine; if not then it's written 'La Petite Morte' (although there's no reason for it to be feminine, so the masculine version automatically becomes the right one by default). Sorry, I'm French and that kind of stuck out at me :)
Used To Write chapter 10 . 6/2/2013
Great story! I loved reading this. Very good work! :)
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Good chapter
lilangryprincess chapter 10 . 1/29/2012
please write more, really love your story
miriel celeste chapter 10 . 4/22/2011
This was different... and very, very funny! You almost drove me mental when everything was worked out by the Bad Wolf and Rose wouldn't jump him, but it made the grad finale all the better. Loved it!
lilasian155 chapter 10 . 4/30/2010
i LOVE it please keep going!
Mythal Rising chapter 10 . 10/11/2009
This was really unique, and I loved it. Great job!
Zatsky chapter 10 . 9/8/2009
Love it. Love pretty much all your stuff. This ends with a perfect opportunity for sequel. Is there one to come?
Hallow Eve chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Wow. I must say that this is one of my favorite stories. I loved the idea and your stories are always well written. Not to mention I love Rose and Ten together( Nine and Rose is okay too). Exceptionally well done. ;)
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
highly amused that you decided to combine the doctor's dying with the phrase. however it should be le petit mort.
zotlot chapter 10 . 8/20/2008
That's a nice ending... it's also good that you've quit trying to kill the Doctor...
montypython203 chapter 10 . 8/18/2008
Very nice chapter. And very interesting story. I enjoyed it immensely :D
mysterypoet66 chapter 4 . 8/17/2008
Just wanted to say: really nice episode integration with this chapter. It amps up the poignancy. GREAT title, too.
Hana no Sutoomu chapter 10 . 8/17/2008
wasn't expecting that ending at all.

great story i've really enjoyed reading it and in a way i'm really sad that it's over but happy at the same time, if you get my meaning.
mysterypoet66 chapter 10 . 8/16/2008
Who'dathunkit? You managed to turn a non-stop shagfest into an actual STORY. It was a slightly crack-y start, and you took it to a whole other level. It's beautifully voiced, and funny, and sweet without being gag-worthy. It's also ridiculously hot without being vulgar. it's also BEGGING for a sequel. let that last plot bunny hop round your head, all pink and fuzzy with crazy eyes...
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »