Reviews for Perfectly In The Right Mind
lTl chapter 11 . 11/1/2011
Wow. I have no words to describe this. Simply amazing.

By far the best I have ever read, and expect to read. oh my god.
Cutie Emo Panda chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Oh my...! Wow, this was a VERY intersting prologue. You have me hooked now i have to say that the strogest part was the description of Yoh's despair and it made me a bot sorrowful :( but good job!
someguy001 chapter 11 . 5/10/2011
Two words. Simply perfect.
Slish chapter 11 . 3/14/2011
This is the most amazing Shaman King fanfic Ive ever read. your a great writer and this would make a good book as well as a fan fiction.
Blair Cornelia Deveraux chapter 11 . 7/28/2010
i loooooooved your story! it was like reading a book! you should really consider becoming a writer! xoxo
LTS chapter 11 . 5/20/2010
Seriously...

This is just...

AWESOME! O.O'

i wish i had your talent y'know .
DRAGONFIRE563 chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
WOW! that was amazing loved the hole kyosuke part even though he's so disgustingp also i loved how yoh decided to propose to anna!
DRAGONFIRE563 chapter 7 . 8/4/2009
loved this chapter along with the others i like how you made anna bake that cake for yoh!
DRAGONFIRE563 chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
i loved this story it is awesome i loved how yoh was completely shocked when he saw anna and i love the ending when she finally says his namep
PinkPrincess511 chapter 11 . 7/14/2009
it was a really sad story! I cried a lot! _
SilverMoonCat chapter 5 . 6/14/2009
update again soon! 3
WildSilence023 chapter 11 . 4/24/2009
Your story was amazing! XD

And, 301 pages? You should consider turning this into a book! :))

I'm looking forward for more of your work. :D
Butterfree chapter 11 . 2/17/2009
Woah, 301 pages. I can imagine you turning this into a book, and it'll be THICK. D

The Epilogue was such a sweet ending. Hana was a cute little complimenting character to add and I'm glad you've decided to write such a touching story. This last chapter very much reflected about the past and told us of some of the things we've missed.

Thanks a lot for taking so much of your time and effort into writing something as amazing as this. This is indeed a huge treasure for any YohxAnna fan. I also wish you luck in any future stories you may write...because I may check them out, seeing as how you're such a good writter.

Butterfree chapter 10 . 2/17/2009
Response to Anna punching Kyosuke: "YES! The only thing that could make this better is if the police sent Kyosuke for 80 years of paddling!"

Haha, I found it pretty in character for Anna and Yoh to make most of their situation and tease Hao about their marriage.

Anyways, ignoring the Epilogue, this was a very sweet ending. Most authors WOULD end it in the last chapter, but you gave Julie's side of the story much closure. Anna's worries were also delt with as we know for sure Kyosuke was arrested and she got over her fear.

Butterfree chapter 9 . 2/17/2009
Aww, that was a sweet almost-ending

The idea of the photo album was pretty sweet, and I was glad that you mentioned it here as well. I thought it was pretty smart to save that whole Kyosuke plot twist for near the end, since with your writing, the whole thing would honestly just flash by too quickly to be mentioned right away. I give you candy for being patient with that plot device.

A little disapointed that Anna didn't get to punch Kyosuke herself, but other than that, this chapter was great!

...Seriously though, I can imagine Anna doing that.