Reviews for Competitive Pride
thats beautiful
Jatd4ever chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
So cute 0/0
exit-pursued-by-the-bear chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
How cute! I squealed just like Pepper would and I received funny looks too! I love this one, gotta be one of my favourite! Loved how the characters stayed true to their personalities and I can totally imagine Jane and Gunther bickering like they do and then make up exactly like that! And Dragon's reaction is just the best, gotta love the cow-obsessed green lizard! Ahh I think I'm literally having a cuteness overload here! Love it, lovely written too!

Rose xx
Amelle Kyre chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Loved this it was perfect!
Cant give constructive criticism on perfection!
whisper013 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I really enjoyed this story! It stayed true to all of the characters and the dialogue was all there! I have actually always imagined Jane and Gunther in the midst of a fight, ending it with a firey kiss! You are a fantasic writer and I wish there were more like you! It has been a long while since anybody has written a good Jane and the Dragon fanfic and especially a good Gunther and Jane one! I would absolutely love it if you would write more about this firey couple! Since the show is no longer on, I have to rely on fanfictions and fanvidoes to satisfy my clear obsession of the tough redhead and her cow-loving companion! I am actually hoping to try and ignite a Jane and the Dragon spark again and this story has really encouraged me!

Once again, this is an absolutely fantastic story and you are a great writer!

Also, you should write more about them... ]

Thanks!
whitechocomonkey chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
ARRRGGHH sweetness~ that was adorable! im now giggling uncontrollably!~
DudeISoDumb chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
cute! :3

i love it how u explain their feelings of confusion, it's fun :D
snowy-ray08 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
i gotta love this story LOL
speaksis2 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
AWWWWW!

Me loved it. :)

It was waaaaay too cute. XD
Lauraeffingiero chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
This is so adorable! I love how Rake runs off to his cabbages at the end, and Pepper follows... but the whole thing is totally cute! Thank you for writing this!
Emily chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Oh, gosh, how funny. "Are you just going to stand there and say 'what' all day?" And the first word out of Gunther after this is: "What?" I am cracking up! : )

This sounds like something Jane and Gunther would do... I mean all the bickering and then the awkward making-up thing. I don't think the kissing thing would come into play, but then, I am a Jane/Jester shipper, if I ship anything. So you probably shouldn't listen to me in regards to that aspect. : )

Where did the random "Verbena" come from? I get that that is Pepper's real name, but why did Gunther say it just then?

I like how Pepper turned and ran off. : )
aurora chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
so what happens whith jester?
stripedpolkadots chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
so... sweet... cavities... killing me...

*dies*

-stripedpolkadots (thinks pepper had the correct reaction... communal SQUEAL)
luvgoodstuf chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
omg! so cool! i've searched jane/gunther for a long time on fanfiction and look what i found, a very cute story
poornmiserable chapter 1 . 12/8/2008