Reviews for Goddess and the Moon
xwarLockx chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
i love it! and i mean it!
1010'jin chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Ahahahaha. Wait, I wasn't laughing at the fic. Promise. I was listening to Here We Go! (from the PGSM series) and right when Chikane jumped from the tree they were singing 'here we go!' and it all just fit so well and I couldn't stop myself from laughing. Because this is an amazing fic, plotholes and all. Chikane, I think, is a tragically beautiful character-even more so by this portrayal.
Ray Venn Hakubi chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Plot holes are good for getting where you want to go, they're the fastest method of travel.

For a cute one-shot like this, it really doesn't matter so much.
Ryoko05 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
that was amazing. i loved it.
abi2006 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
i just read this story, and was wondering why there were only a few reviews for it.

I like how you made another alternate plot for Murakumo and Kazuki, and Murakumo and Chikane's relationship will definitely be a good reason why the latter will have the assurance that she will always be reborn. But in your story, it is sad that both of them will always go through the same ordeal with each lifetime. And showing Murakumo having a human side lessens my feelings of disapproval for her for using the mikos with each lifetime.

I like your writing style. Your grammar is good.

Nice plot. hope your plotbunnies continue to bug you.
mordantmiko chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Yes Yes plot holes...but the story was still really cute!
DezoPenguin chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
What plotholes? It makes up the story explanation more or less out of whole cloth, but it doesn't explicitly contradict anything I can remember. This is a nice, simple, interesting, and sweet one-shot that does what it sets out to do and entertains while doing it.
chapellefan chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Huh,

makes me wish I was attacked by a plotbunny.

I really don't see anything wrong with this fic. It's short, simple and sweet. I like how you focused on the Gods than the girls.

Don't sell yourself so short.
pococurantism chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Like I told you, even though I'm not into this fandom I can certainly understand this story for some odd reason. XD

I especially love this part though:

The goddess cracked open an eye, scowling; so much for praying at the shrine in peace and quiet before the world was created again.

I don't know why, but it caught my attention!

You always h ave such nice flow in your story lines!
DreamShadower chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I thought that was a very nice plotbunny you caught. It was a new twist. Very nicely done 3
The.Hoppy chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Sorry, it was too recent for me to get it from your profile. ' Anyhow...huh. And huh. That was different, but well strung together for all that. Plot holes be damned. I like that you gave things a reason, a background, besides 'they were born to kill each other over and over'. Psha, who needs it to fit with the legend of Ame no Murakumo? As a random plotbunny and an entertaining explanation, I thought it worked fairly enough. That, and Murakumo's switch from -san to -kun when the wall finally broke was well done.