Reviews for Code Geass Funnies
moonyazu9 chapter 4 . 7/16/2010
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, Schneizel, you're a genius. A bastardly double-dealing genius, but a genius nonetheless.

This are hysterical. Especially this last one. Keep up the good work! :D
lilyrose225 chapter 4 . 7/15/2010
*laughing too hard to say anything*

I love how you twist the situations to make them hilarious.

...Sorry, can't think of anything else to say. It's that good.
Ganheim chapter 4 . 7/14/2010
She didn't mention her ulterior motive; that the work was an outlet for her personal and intense loathing of the subjects involved.

[Well, some writers are just Sadistically Awesome (title stolen from littletiger488’s Deviant Art)]

Rolo looked homicidal, which was only slightly different from his usual demeanor, but Lelouch could tell the difference.

[He looks something other than blank?]

Somewhere, he knew C.C. was rolling in pitiless laughter.

[She never was one for pity…well, except for when Lelouch when his Geass went out of control (though the fact that it was accidental and royally screwed things up may not have had any effect on her)]

Milly smiled brightly, her words a promising purr

[Given that the point of all this is to be ridiculous, I’m half surprised that there wasn’t a fight among contenders. The fandom’s loved pairing Lelouch with various girls, no matter how staunchly he never seemed to care about them in canon. Not that this relates to any of that at all…]

The honorable Lady, unaware of all the facts, only gushed in return over how wonderful it was for the children of the royal family to get along so well.

[People who aren’t hit by “practical” jokes tend to think as such]

Chapter 2

where weather was hardly an issue thus making the dark and stormy weather redundant—

[Or superfluous, more to the point]

Gentlemen, we have a problem."

A flash of lightning was followed immediately by a thunder clap from the cinematic projector and surround sound system installed in the meeting room, for Lelouch liked to emphasize his point at meetings.

[Gaudiness 1. It’s almost as funny as Lathis’ gag regarding Kuno Tatewaki and lightning every time he appears even when he’s indoors…at least, in Dark Titans]

C.C's face turned slightly the color of her hair. "Excuse me while I purge that image from my mind."

[That image? I’d think that somebody like Kirihara would have to be the one in the jumpsuit, though the point remains the same I suppose]

Miles away, in the cockpit of the invulnerable knightmare frame Shinkiro, Zero was giddy with high pitched villainous laughter.

[I can even see them doing this in Another Century’s Episode R]

Ninja Maid of destruction.

[Is ‘destruction’ not important enough to get a capital letter? Look at it weeping!]

Silly though it may have been, I thought Chapter 2 was extremely funny.

Chapter 3

of who you wish to dance with

[whom, this being an object reference and “who” being the subject]

it was nothing short of remarkable, even if the feat was, like so many of his elder brother's acts, pointless.

[The perfect bureaucrat/politician…]

"Spying? Us? Never!" Clovis covered his heart and made a wounded expression. "All we did was order MI6 to find out everything about the girls in your life."

[Just a little prying, just like the paparazzi]

The dossiers on Clovis for example occupy their own wing in the archives."

Lelouch raised a brow at his brother, who grinned haughtily. "What can I say? Beauty is a sin, dear brother, and many are those who have fallen for mine."

[Why does he remind me of Koei’s Zhang He?]

At school she is sickly, docile, and demure while at home she is quick-tempered, slovenly, has a ravenous appetite and can bench press more than twice her own weight. One analyst thinks she's bipolar, but the rest believe—and I agree—that she's merely going through that delicate phase which all girls must go through."

[Monthly, or just puberty?]

She has an incurable weakness for cold, charismatic men in masks and dark capes, physical feebleness a plus… " Clovis closed the binder. "Well, we need not look further; clearly she's the one for you."

[I saw Lelouch splutter even before reaching the next paragraph]

"Never underestimate Britannian Intelligence."

Clovis tapped his own forehead and winked at his brother, underscoring a point that missed Lelouch by a mile.

[Or hit him square between the eyes and filled him with dread]

except they were not discreet at all, since the fashionably bankrupt outfit made the pair stand out like an eyesore amongst the more sensibly attired crowd.

[Disguises don’t always work at what they’re supposed to be doing. More for us to laugh at]

Chapter 4

"I want to live a long healthy life."

"That's stupid." Nonette gulped down a glass of whole milk. "Chances are you'll get to say two lines in an episode late in the series before a protagonist blows you up.

[Points 2]

"And I'm the Knight of Seven. Seven outranks ten, which means you can kiss my skinny Eleven ass."

[I wonder how things might have been if Suzaku was more like this]

"Gino, stop arguing with the man who can see into the future. It's embarrassing."

"But it's not fair! He can't win arguments just by saying I'm about to do things before I do them."

"Yes he can. Why do you think he got that Geass in the first place?"

[So he could play pranks off-camera?]

A deathly silence settled over the room. Bismarck slowly set down his spoon beside his cereal bowl. Suzaku, who had just started on his third helping, shot to his feet, his face fixed with determined purpose and his eyes aglow with an ethereal purple glint.

"I must survive!"

[I’m missing a little, but the calm threat was subtly placed and still funny to watch. It’d be funny if they looked out the window to see him hanging from a gargoyle or something like that]

Some of us here felt they had discovered a new toy, and endeavored to 'Set Off' Suzaku at every opportunity…and now the Geass kicks in even when the situation is merely unhealthy, not deadly."

[That would stink…for him. And be endlessly funny for us]

dragged and threw the pilot out

[Those two actions don’t seem to be mutually compatible]

Schneizel El Britannia wishes to speak to him… No, I assure you Ma'am, this is not a prank call… Yes, I'll wait."

[…He’ll wait…]

As there was no way for him to raise additional revenue, he began cutting costs: Members of the Black Knights were asked to take one day unpaid vacation every week. They scaled back operations; no attacks on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. He began issuing I.O.U.s, and voices of discontent arose.

[Gee, this sounds familiar…]

Despite being a side story, I very much appreciated the comedy. Good to see that you’re capable of a range from drama and intrigue to flat-out spoofs.
ariel ashford chapter 4 . 7/5/2010
LMAO. i love this fic. it has made my day 3
bakapervert chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
Lol, the worst day of Schneizel because of CORNELIA IS HILARIOUS.
Canarmane chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
I...I can't help but imagine Clovis and Schneizel wearing monocles and top hats as they talk to Lelouch.
Shirogiku chapter 4 . 6/24/2010
You've surely made my day, all the shorties are funny,

but this is a 100% hit, they had it commin':

"I must survive!"

The Knight of Seven barreled through the eight-inch thick window made from space shuttle silica and began a long drop towards the Pacific Ocean, his sudden and dramatic departure breaking the tension in the room."

I love you for this one)))))

Arigatou gozarimas!
Akumakagemaru chapter 4 . 6/19/2010
Chapters 1 and 4 were by far the best. I loved the first half of Chapter 4, and I look forward to more.
Akira Stridder chapter 4 . 5/25/2010
lol
Akira Stridder chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
I like that!haha
Guile chapter 4 . 5/22/2010
This was good. Suzaku's and Bismarck's bit was the highlight for me, but it was all pretty humorous.

"Just because the Knights of the Round are supermodels doesn't mean their pizza tastes good."

Oh Lelouch, how little you understand the world.
Shadow Countess chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
*Applause*

This is such a great fic! It was hilarious and made me want to read it over and over again. I was laughing so hard from the first chapter till the fourth one (I hope that's not the last one) and it made me reread the entire thing over and over again—I promise this is rare cause I can seldom stand to reread a fic a second time.

And your portrayal of Schneizel made me totally fall in love with him (when I hated the hell out of him a while ago). He's so adorable and the sibling love between Clovis, him and Lelouch is so lovable. Still, my favorite chapter is this one. I love Pizza, especially the first part regarding the Knight of Rounds. Suzaku jumping out of Damocles was a work of a genius...him being overly paranoid thanks to Anya & Gino was really intelligent as well.

I love your fic. Love it. Love it. Please continue updating! Please...please...I'm going to read your other fics. I never expected you to write Bleach ones as well _
Onichun chapter 4 . 4/26/2010
I just love the way you describe everything, very nicely done. I feel bad for Lelouch though, such betrayal from C.C
Cortega chapter 4 . 4/18/2010
This is hilarious! I haven't laughed this much since I saw that one guy being tortured.. I mean, uh, I thought Chapter 2 was the best! You should make a sequel to it!
Blitz182 chapter 4 . 4/17/2010
... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! Zomgah! This was so funny! All of them were! They made my day considerably better (although there were a few close calls where people almost found out that I was not, contrary to popular belief, doing my homework like the obedient little person I am, but instead reading fanfics. MOO HOO HO! ... ahem. Excuse me, I seem to be on a sugar high. Ooh! What would Suzaku be like on a sugar high? Or Lelouch? Or C.C.? But I digress.) I must say though,chapter 2 was my favorite one. The beginning was just so funny! But I love them all, and I can't wait to read more!
96 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »