Reviews for Code Geass Funnies
ndesi62 chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
Awesome stories; really unique and well-conceived. Not to mention absolutely hilarious. I like your characterization of Schneizel, especially. Oh, and I disagree with you on the 2nd story, the Sayoko one—it was one of my favorites.
SharinganUserX chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
OMG, insanely funny .. especially Rolo's comment in the yaoi comic
chibiaries chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
“…I am surrounded by defeatists and imbeciles.”

Note to self: put the above line in a book of quotations.

“Kyahahaha! I should have done this from the very first day. Go forth, my angel of death. Go forth, my Ninja Maid of destruction. Annihilate all! Crush them like ants!”

Funniest. Evil. Laugh. Ever.

Ninja Maid!

Loved it.
Dext chapter 3 . 5/5/2009
Exposition is brilliant. Synthetization of mannerisms and language fits the series to perfection. The plot, however, is weak. Too many opportunities for hilarity have been wasted (However I will admit that "losing hairs to whiteness" is an expression I admire). You can do better, even with comedy fics.
Edu chapter 3 . 3/24/2009
XD UHAUHAHUHUAAHU The second was the best XD
someone179 chapter 2 . 1/29/2009
omg LMAO nice one xD
SapphireCuatro chapter 3 . 1/17/2009
These stories were very entertaining, please write more of them.
LittleNK chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
“Necessary! Nothing could be more important!” Rising to his feet and placing both hands over his brother’s shoulder, Clovis’ expression became grave with purpose.

LOl, Love Clovis here!
Dann of Thursday chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
Good premise, but not as much lolz.
Dann of Thursday chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
Ainigmatikos chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
I'm curious. Did you watch the English Dubbed version or the subbed version?
Ainigmatikos chapter 2 . 12/15/2008

you had me laughing

in less than 10 seconds, literally

very nice, sir

this review is written at the 15 sec mark to congratulate you.

SylverEyes chapter 3 . 12/1/2008
These are great; funny in that subtle sort of way that makes you want to keep reading more. I'm not adverse to the laugh-out-loud type, but this type of funny is much more... intelligent. I enjoyed it very much.

And yes, I think that I must say, Schneizel makes everything better. _ I adore the way that you write him, especially when he and Lelouch are on speaking terms and don't want to kill each other. And you write Milly/Lelouch. I can't think of any more that I could possibly want.

Oh yes. A "fabulous Clovis". But you've got that too. You do think of everything, don't you?

I'll have to read more of your stuff now, I'm intrigued by your writing style and your take on the characters; I'm sure your other stories will be just as good. :D
Holly Wills chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Yay! These are nice stories and I completely adore your writing style! Kudos to you!
Velshard chapter 3 . 11/11/2008
I have to say each of these is very well written and I especially like the Milly/Lelouch in them, Bravo 'Clapping'
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »