Reviews for Code Geass Funnies
BobStarGirl chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Read this on live journal. Loved it. lol Rolo. Perfect. I think I love you for this. Marry me?
naruchanny chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
This was one of the funniest things I’ve ever read. Rollo was probably the funniest thing or the remark Clovis makes about Schneizel’s bowel movements. (What can I say I love fart jokes?) I laughed throughout the whole thing I thought it was very tastefully done. This has to go into my favorites I love wit.

I would have gown with that title too. XD
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
The nitpicker in me is wondering why Kallen is at Ashford so clearly after the events of the Black Rebellion, and why knowledge that Lelouch is Zero appears commonplace (Schneizel seems to know, as do the entirety of the Black Knights?).

Furthermore, I'm not exactly sure why believing Zero to be gay would cause the collapse of the Black Knights. Most must think him a total lolicon after listening to Kaguya.
Lord Esquire chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Ah, good god I laughed so much, well done, strangely enough it was even more or less in character (some liberties had to be taken, but still). It's good to see something light-hearted in amongst all the hyper-serious 'overthrow Britannia' stuff.
GenMcvile chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
hahahaha so funny plz update again soon
Cornuthaum chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Practical jokes between the sons of Charles la Britannia... normal people use stuff like water or pies to the face.

But no, Britannian royalty uses wide-area releases of sleazy H-doujin. *snicker*

And yes, if Schneizel actually ever farted on anything, the object in question would most likely grow an exquisite stem of the most beautiful roses just to show it isn't displeased.

Heads up, 'cause this was fun. xD
Kerii-tan chapter 1 . 6/9/2008