Reviews for An Afternoon Incognito
see180movie.com chapter 1 . 1/1
I'm seeing all kinds of potential here...esp with the line "it would most likely not be very proper for the City's King and its Steward to wind up in our own prison." :) (hint hint).

Please write another chapter! And thank you, thank you for keeping your story clean.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
A great story. Very well written.
Darkover chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Dear Alexa: This story was most enjoyable to read. I can understand how a man such as Aragorn, having lived in the wilds and traversed most of Middle-Earth, might suddenly find the court life of Minas Tirith confining, even if he is king at last. As for Faramir, he would of course concentrate on-and succeed-in doing an excellent job as Steward, but it would most likely not even occur to him that the King might want his friendship. As you rightly had Aragorn observe to himself, having Denethor for a father undoubtedly had something to do with that. IMHO, you did a fine job of keeping both Aragorn and Faramir in-character, and I liked Aragorn's skillful start at establishing a friendship between them. Thank you for writing and posting this. Sincerely, Darkover
Anna chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
My favorite part was "The Pile"
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Aw, great story! D I love Aragorn and Faramir friendship stories. D
eclipse chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
I LOVED IT! This story begs for a sequel. Please, please, please!
Mysterious Jedi chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Nice little story. I wonder if anyone did recognize them.
kateydidnt chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
oh come on! you have to write their adventure now!
DXRULES103 chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
You should write about what happens when they go incognito. But if you don't, it's fine. Love the story.
Lantia4ever chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
xDD very funny and happy fic x) luv it very much x) great work ;) *Id like to see them play though xD*
T'Kath chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
FIN? You cant be serious! Teasing like that and then just stop isnt fair - please continue. I like your style - and the idea is just great.
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
I'm pleased to see this delightful story here too.I would love a sequel!THank you so much for writing it for me.
Lindele chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Deliciously playful. And so sweet.

You have absolutely beautiful writing! I really enjoyed your short story. It's a delight to see an informal writing on fanfiction that's actually good. You made fantastic word choices too.

Good work! I hope to read more from you.
MKM221 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
You raelly should continue this story! I think it would be a great small story and it would be pretty funny to see what Arwen and Eowyn would say if they found their husbands in their own jail!
BM originally chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Now come on, you can't just stop there! What kind of trouble did they get up to?

Great little piece and I do hope to see it go further!