Reviews for The Further Adventures of Pharaun Mizzrym
immortal soldier chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
"Then how come he could see?"...Really?! This is how a master wizard thinks? The story is ok but Aliisza is a alu-fiend. She does not talk like a love struck hill-billy mom/girl friend.
Fuyublue chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
NO i refuse i want more NOW! plez
Deceptifemme chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
Ooh! *licks lips with anticipation*...*chants* KILL THE Q KIL THE Q!(Q Quenthel
Ulfein chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Great chapter. I can't believe nobody else tried to do something like this. Pharaun lives on D
RSR chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
Excellent start. Can someone tell me why Pharaun has yet to be officially picked up as a character? There is obviously demand for it. WTF?
Fuyublue chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
really really really like this story iv read the series and wanted to know what Aliisza planed to do with the leftover of keep writing
jarlaxle chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
I love pharaun. he is my second favorite character in the forgotten realms. i love ur story and i hope u add on. but i would still like to see one of the authors salvatore himself or some1 actually make a series of pharaun after resurrection.

ty for adding more story to one of the best characters
johnf chapter 2 . 10/30/2008
I enjoyed the series this follows from, so it was good to see someone picking up where things left off. And, Pharaun was one of the characters I was expecting to make it to the end in the original series, and was a bit miffed when he bit it (or was bitten? *grin*) so seeing him brought back was enjoyable. Thanks! I hope you are able to work this one to completion; I would certainly follow it further, it has caught my interest.

johnf
DemonAngel of Ice chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
Great story so far. Pharaun and Aliisza are my favorite characters from War of the Spider Queen. Pharaun deserves revenge. Where is Kaanyr Vhok? He could try kill Pharaun becouse of jealousy. Update soon!
42nd-Ghoul chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
Hehehe, I have to say that Pharaun is, by far, one of my favorite characters out of the whole Forgotten Realms, and I'm glad to see fellow fans out there that can carry on, his questionably ended, for those familiar with some of the ideas of Magic in the setting life. It is still early in this Fic for me to form many opinions, but some concerns do come to mind. While it does seem you have captured the spirit of these two characters rather well, I hope you will begin to push forward on the subtle wit and cunning that I favored Pharaun, and Aliiza for her whimsical pursuit of her own "distractions", so much for. To be able to capture the almost cut throat banter, and ruthlessness that they carry for all around them would, make my day. As for the beginnings of the plot, if you intend to carry it the direction of the pursuit of Vengeance against Pharaun, I would only suggest caution for it, one thing that has stood out to me before concerning him is that while he is quite capable of such sentiments, he has such a practical mind as to toss them aside if something more important to him, and sometimes his species when it suited him, he'll put it aside if necessary, and just as easily turn on those around him. Anyway, I'm not saying any of this as a criticism against your story so far, merely offering up thoughts and concerns when it comes to a complex character. I do very much look forward to reading more of this story, and you can expect to see me again on here.
Mojo Arrogance chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
Love it. I really think you've got these two characters pegged. I'm hoping you'll continue with it.

-Mojo
Nariel chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
*approves of Pharaun's immediate-future plans very muchly* Oh-yes.

Sparkles! _ And, once again, I love Aliisza - she's just as playful and cute and yet - fiendish - as in canon. Except better. Because canon is evil. *pouts* In a bad way.

Good luck to dearest Pharaun finding decent and "in vogue" *giggle* clothes...
Iceberg chapter 2 . 7/26/2008
Hellz yeah, seaking. This is going to be so freaking awesome if you keep on going.
aponie chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
YA! go kick some Quenthel azz, Pharaun!thanks for the story and for continuing it, I loved Pharaun and he deserves revenge! I will be here waiting for next chapter, please :)
Sushi-san85 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
More, please? xD This was absolutely wonderful, and I loved how the alu-fiend comforted the distressed Pharaun. It was beautiful, moving and realistic all in one. I do wonder, will they get back at Quenthel? I think they should, but it's all up to you, of course. Not killing her, but causing some public humiliations or something along that line instead. xD

*wicked laugh*