Reviews for The Father He Never Knew
ilovemyboys chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Very nice. Wonderful story.
Dags chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I hated it when Jiraiya died, him being my favorite character, and i was worried about how Naruto would handle it. I really like this version.
nine-orcids chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
this was wonderful!
no name chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
You did a really good job. I started crying in the middle and I am not an easy cryer. 5/5
tangune chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
that was so sad in fact i think i have seen to many sad things today bo ho
tanya chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
omg that was so sad but good story i think jirayia and naruto stories are the best i wish he didnt have to die he was my favourite character.
TaMaMe chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Hyuchiha Ruki you did it ! ! !

you made me cry. In the last two years there were just 2 stories that made me cry. and yours is the 3rd.

and I normally never cry, not even in my real life.

really perfect done
Missie Sue chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I love this fic... it reminds me of my big brother... I've never read a fic that made me cry... It was awsome, in the series, lets hope Jiraiya never dies! I will sob untill America was flooded... 5 stars.

Long live: Ryan (My brother) AND Bomber68's father.
Gracie chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
its like how iruka was supposedly a father to naruto, but i think its more like a big brother feeling

or sumthing like dat...
InARealPickle chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
::weeps::

I still can't believe that bastard kishimoto killed off jiraiya

Why couldn't he have killed off someone we don't like

::cough:: sasuke ::cough::

Hells bells! Kishimoto couldn't even finish off Choji when by all rights that kid should have been dead years ago.
LoveIsBlue chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
my god.

i cried when I read this.

it was just that good.
Melinda Coulson chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Aw tthat was really sad and cute! I totally loved it! That was a real nice way to protrait Naruto and Jiraiya's relationship! _ Great job!
salya chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
you made me cry...
Lady Barbossa329 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
I love this one shot! I was crying as I was reading it! So sad, but at the same time kind of happy. Sad that Jiraiya died, but happy that Naruto had someone who cared about him. Good job! This is going on my favorites list!
Murasaki Shikibu chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
YOU KNOW WHO NARUTO-KUN'S PARENTS ARE? HOLY CHEESE ON COWS! And cool I love this story! Putting it on favs!