Reviews for Future Worth Fighting For
GRRRR... TERRA
Raven Roth chapter 7 . 1/6
I have a guess for who the witch lady is ...is it Terra ? Going once ? Going twice?
Zahra chapter 18 . 12/17/2014
Awww Thank u for writing such a fic. It has entertained me all day. The plot was unique and the certainly enjoyed the twin's personalities. I LoVED them! Thank you for taking your time to write such a wonderful fic
bbrae for life chapter 9 . 8/11/2014
...its the kids
Domonique chapter 18 . 7/16/2014
This was one of the best fanfics I have ever read please make a second part
So chapter 17 . 7/2/2014
Very good. But I don't understand the thing about the twins switching personalities
Kya chapter 11 . 5/22/2014
Ugh I hate that freaking blond... Oh wait I'm also blond but she's a f*****g b***h
RavenDeathGirl0909 chapter 18 . 4/20/2014
Omg this was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo AWSOME and CUTE. BB X RAE. :-)
Epicness chapter 18 . 3/16/2014
Wow! That was totally awesome. I loved it.
smarticles103 chapter 18 . 2/6/2014
This has to be the best story ever that someone has made for Teen Titans! I loved how Raven and Beast Boy reacted to their daughters in the past; that they were going to be a couple! How they were in the future was pretty awesome too.
smarticles103 chapter 6 . 2/3/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 18 . 2/1/2014
THERES GOT TO BE A SEQUEL!
MsEvilQ123 chapter 9 . 1/15/2014
I have read this story a bunch of times and I wanted to ask you if you could make a sequel if you did I whould be so exited!
Atomicity chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
"there thirteenth..." should be "their thirteenth...". I feel like "Ravenna" is too close to "Raven" and I probably wouldn't name my child like that (especially when her sister's name is something cool like Galiana"). Good job keeping up the suspense and not revealing the enemy. The idea for the story seems solid and it should bring up some interesting scenarios.
SimplyaCritic chapter 18 . 9/1/2013