Reviews for Requiem of a Demon
Xagon Uzumaki Namikaze chapter 3 . 11h
I finally found it! I’ve been looking for this fix for years! This is the reason I started drinking Monster. I don’t know if I should thank you or curse you.
YokaiAngel chapter 17 . 11/26/2017
brilliant!~~~~~~
LordShadow01515 chapter 2 . 10/10/2017
In universe is Gai capable of infiltration? His squad would be better for rapid response.
beastblau12 chapter 1 . 9/14/2017
amazing story
KakashiHatakeDFS chapter 5 . 9/5/2017
awesome chapter
Lil Pander chapter 2 . 8/10/2017
Nobody again, I didn't get very far into this chapter. I'm not sure why but the chapter just rubbed me the wrong way. My opinion may be the minority. Do what works for you. Nobody Out.
Lil Pander chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
I enjoyed the chapter. Besides what Mr. Guest below stated rather dickishly I cant find much wrong. Nobody Out.
Phil chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
Great, another fanfiction author who hasn't bothered to find a decent beta reader. The only thing more annoying than your numerous errors in grammar, spelling and so on ('Itachi-niisan wouldn't of killed all the Uchihas.' - It's "wouldn't HAVE". - "wouldn't of" is a mistake two year old kids make when they learn English by listening to other people) are the plot-holes that are already visible in the FIRST CHAPTER. How the hell does Naruto know the Shadow Clone Jutsu? It's secret. He can't just suddenly know it. And why doesn't Danzo have one of Shisui's eyes? There would be no reason for Shisui being dead. Therefore Itachi wouldn't have even one of Shisui's eyes.
If that's how this story starts already, I will have no patience to continue reading.
isaac chapter 12 . 6/7/2017
cool story but really naruto having sec at 13 thats just wrong.
TrueSageControl8GatesMadara chapter 2 . 4/29/2017
still as good as the first chapter
TrueSageControl8GatesMadara chapter 1 . 4/29/2017
Good start man
HyperA1985 chapter 17 . 4/25/2017
I am looking forward to chapter 18 and I hope Naruto meets the one creature that rivals the nine tail fox.
silversnitch4765 chapter 8 . 3/17/2017
Haku apparently has 9 lives. Loving the story so far but that Last fight scene read like a wwe fight.
zoad chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
nice
rickyrules1998 chapter 2 . 2/19/2017
Isn't he like 7 or something, and he just killed and adult... that just doesn't make sense