Reviews for Requiem of a Demon
Rogue Survivor chapter 9 . 7/17
I swear Danzo was put in jail for life without parole earlier.
Rogue Survivor chapter 4 . 7/17
There are many minor changes between chapters. I would suggest a read through.
Rogue Survivor chapter 2 . 7/16
I think you should check the meanings on words before you use them. A leper is someone who has Leprosy, not a cripple. And calamity means something like the Kyuubi attack, not tranquilly. Just a suggestion
Corey wright chapter 3 . 7/3
Yugito
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 6/26
that was good keep the chapters coming
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/19
that was good keep the chapters coming
thenewzfighter chapter 2 . 4/3
This just keeps getting interesting
thenewzfighter chapter 2 . 4/3
I have no words. So far i am loving this fic.
thenewzfighter chapter 1 . 4/3
It got so REALL
mmmmmm naruto ino mmmmmm i liiike
actually i know i said it was shit so far but this chapter is actually really good, i really enjoyed the confrontations between kakashi and naruto
so far it's pretty shit, you suffer from i have to dump all my problems on them within five minutes and pity myself mercilessyl in the process syndrome, oh you also suffer from "Reveal SS-class ranked secrets as if they were fucking cake recipes disease"
Ibskib chapter 3 . 3/8
Please get a beta.
All in all this story could use some more proofreading as well as another pair of eyes to offer critique and temper some of the more overblown and heavy handed scenes and plot elements.
Ibskib chapter 2 . 3/8
calamity doesn't mean what you think it does.

Pity dity?
I guess you meant pity parade. That whole scene was ridiculous and overblown. Danzou is a tough old bastard it makes no sense that he would break down after spending a single day in an abused nine year old's life, even if it was the day Naruto was blinded.
No1 chapter 5 . 2/8
Did you mean that Sasuke was protecting Tazuna? It would make more sense than saying he was protecting Zabuza the way you wrote it.