Reviews for Wicked
If you still write you need to finish this! There was a few sentence errors but it is really good! I really want to hear the end.
MidnightRoses291 chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
Please update soon!
MidnightRoses291 chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Hey! I love this story with Jack and Cassie! But I wanted to ask, could there be like kind of rivalry? Like since Cassie's on an island of boys, could one of the boys like her or something like that... This is just a suggestion so you don't have to do it if you don't want to
Lady Elisabeth chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
Aw... please update soon? Can't believe I went through the chapters that fast. I really got into it(: I like this girl-on-the-island fic, haha. Cassie's balanced rather nicely. I really want to read more of the story now...

Thanks for posting!
Lady E
SideshowJazz1 chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
I know what you mean about people discontinuing stories with no notice. It's happened so many times! Speaking of which, there's a Jack/OC story I've also written. This one is actually pretty original in it's own way. Update again soon!
Dolores isn't here chapter 6 . 9/10/2011
Hi! I'm a big fan of this fanfic! I'll be here to read it!

You're doing a fantastic job!

I really the tension between Jack and Cassie. It's almost sexual.

I'm curious to how you handle Simon and Piggy's death.

So I'm going to be here a while and stick around to read.

C:
Hammsters chapter 6 . 9/9/2011
This is a really rocking awesome story, I can't wait to read more of it!
PhoenixRayne44 chapter 5 . 2/12/2011
This has the least amount of OOC characters that I have read yet in any sentence. (Yes, that sentence probably has a lot of grammatical errors, but whatever.)ANyway, keep it up and add more soon!
SideshowJazz1 chapter 5 . 8/25/2010
Are you still writing this? If so, please write more soon!
Lauren Kassidy chapter 5 . 6/19/2010
i love your fic!

you had me hooked from the start, cassie's a great character, a real match for jack ;).

i know you haven't updated in months, but please please please do! i wanna know what happens next.

you're a very good writer by the way, some of the humour bits made me laugh :).
TuesdayNovember chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Woman, I am reviewing again to tell you to UPDATE! Please please please pleasepleasepleaseplease! Your story is brilliant. Like, on a scale of 1 to Amazing it's a googleplex, which is a pretty damn big number. And that means that it's amazing.

So please update, because you write like a god and you have mad storytelling skillz. )
TurtleMoose19 chapter 5 . 4/26/2010
What I love love love a thousand times over: SHE DOES NOT TRY TO PROVE SHES BADASS BY FIGHTING THE DAMN PIG. Mary Sue fics usually happen when you plop a girl into an all-guy setting. Mind you, a perfect girl, and everyone falls in love with her. You avoided Mary Sueness completely by not having the guys actually *want* a girl there. "You clumsy idiot." In my head at least, he was not flirting in the least. He was truley pissed and annoyed: no one asked this girl to be her and now she goes and knocks him over. Yea, I'd be pissed too (tho I am a girl).

Secondly what happens in a typical Sue Fic, which I've endured a lot of through my craze for Lord of the Flies, and The Outsiders, is that the girls tend to go and fight the battles. No Just...No. I don't care if your expressing your damn independece. Your a girl. You frickin run. Unless your a tomboy and I mean *TRUE* tomboy: short hair, guy's clothes, unnatractive. And even tomboys get in the way more than they help. BUT HERE COMES MARY SUE WHO IS APPARENTLY BETTER THEN THE GUYS AT FIGHTING YET NOT AT ALL HUSKY BUT INSTEAD SLIM AND SLENDER. Just...No.

Which brings me to the close of my rant that, basically, I love this story because it was LACKING IN THE BULLSH!T DEPARTMENT. Its great, I can't wait for more!

~TurtleMoose
TuesdayNovember chapter 5 . 3/27/2010
I really like this. It's quite good; you really have no idea how hard it is to find something worth reading.

Please update, I'm simply DYING for more!
HermioneLennon chapter 5 . 3/26/2010
Ooh, Cassie's inner savage. Love it!
HermioneLennon chapter 4 . 3/26/2010
Ha! This is probably the best portrayal of Jack that I've read. ;) ONWARD!