Reviews for Paradisio
Shadow dance chapter 7 . 12/26/2014
come on man ,please update...
Guest chapter 7 . 12/8/2013
I read this awhile ago, and it still hasn't been updated. Forgive me for sounding like those "annoying, impatient readers who feel like the author has nothing better to do," but I really enjoyed reading this. It's pretty good so far, and how you left it has some people on edge and wanting more. I think some are also just eager to see some steamy lemon between the two...
rennysusanto chapter 7 . 10/23/2013
Ooowwwww... that's EVIL! Such a cliff hanger... LEMON PLEASE! Arghhh... please continue... such a GREAT STORY! Hoping you to update soon!
Sims chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
I enjoyed reading this, and I would love for the next chapter to be updated soon. Can't wait!
Veggie'sBlueBabyBulla chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Please please please update. Im literally begging
nikki-michelle chapter 7 . 7/20/2013
I really hope that you update this soon. im loving the story)
Sim chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
I would like for you to continue. I enjoyed reading this story. Can't wait for more!
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
Wow! They sure click right away. KAWAII! Can't wait to read the rest of the scene.
BULMAxVEGETA forever!
Please UPDATE really soon!
;-)
Guest chapter 7 . 6/13/2013
THIS IS AMAZING.
blackirishawk chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
Oh that's mean! You cut it off to leave us wanting more! So mean but so so clever
Grumpy DelSan13 chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
Oh I wonder what going to happen in the next day when they wake up after the night they spend together? Great job please update as soon you can
bj chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
I love that you still updating your stories...I really enjoyed this update,,looking forward to lemon maybe in the next chapter...Btw I hope you didn't forget about your other stories especially War of the Worlds that's really also suck a good story
bval1 chapter 7 . 6/5/2013
Yay, an update!
preciousjade76 chapter 7 . 6/5/2013
Yay you updated! I was just thinking about this story the other day. Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this chapter. Hopefully you will write a lemon/lime for my fav couple next chapter. Looking forward to reading more, and hopefully soon.
LovedHopelessRomantic chapter 7 . 6/5/2013
The whole chapter was fantastic and made me glad to see an update on this one... and then the end of the chapter... I think I am gonna need a cigarette lol *disclaimer* Fan Does Not Smoke...

I really enjoy this story