Reviews for Elemental Melody
ElvisRules41 chapter 13 . 6/24/2014
*Doesn't. Sorry, I just HATE spelling mistakes. I'm weird that way... BAND RULES! My whole FAMILY consists of band geeks! In your faces, mud-bloods! I'm pure bred!
ElvisRules41 chapter 13 . 6/24/2014
BAND RULES! BAND GEEKS ALL THE WAY! And just so you know, 1), the flute does NOT resemble a piece of plumbing, 2), it DOESN'T sound like a dog whistle (for one thing, you can't even HEAR a dog whistle), and 3), we do not consider ourselves " to be the pinnacle of musical talent.". You are thinking of the trumpets, or maybe the percussion, or even, dare I say it, the SAXOPHONES (or as MY band director calls them, the slaxophones). And this is coming from someone who doesn( like playing the flute and wants to be an oboeist! While I admit we sound shrill at times and can be hard to understand, we aren't stuck up like the trumpets. Other than that, I agreed with your MARCHING BAND: DEFINED thing, and I cannot wait for the story to be updated (hint hint, nudge nudge). Again, BAND RULES! WHOOOO!
xXDarkDiaXx chapter 13 . 8/9/2011
Ive read this story a couple of times, and I would really appreciate it if you continued it. AND Im a fellow clarinetist! CONTINUE THIS STORY FOR THE SAKE OF HIKARI AND ANY OTHER FELLOW CLARINETIST WHO HAS READ THIS STORY!
Lady Isludis chapter 13 . 3/3/2010
Right about the end of this I couldn't help but go "DUN DUN DUN!"

This just keeps getting better
Sheraden chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Um... I was trying to add you as a favorite author...

Um... I love this story! You are a really good writer! :D

~Charity
Sheraden chapter 8 . 3/3/2009
"Until, Kyou Fujibayashi grabbed his bull horn and bellowed, "EVEN THOUGH WE ALL HEAR IT, SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE AND PUT YOUR INSTRUMENT UP TO IT! SIT DOWN!"

The three in panic, running in circles, froze, crashing into each other, then stared at him. Mr. Fuji then shot a look at Hayate, who was closest. The percussionist understood, and took the BRAND NEW 60 DOLLAR BASS DRUM MALLET, STOOD BEHIND THE THREE, AND-

BOM.

From the next room over, where the chorus resided, the teacher, Mrs. Coujinagi roared, "NOT AGAIN! KYOU, KEEP YOUR DRUM HITTER UNDER CONTROL!"

Mr. Fuji grinned evilly, and Hayate hit the drum again, causing all the people in the chorus room to scream." I couldn't stop laughing! LOL! (Though, I think that Hayate would beat the hell out of whoever told him what to do, but w/e)

You (guys?) are (a) great writer(s).

I don't know how many people are writing...

But BRING ON THE COMEDY! I love it!

~Charity
Lady Isludis chapter 11 . 1/29/2009
Awesome Chapter! _

It's funny though, I kind of thought that if Kaoru were ever a knight, he would've had the electricity powers instead of Yukari... 0_o

Nonetheless, this is pretty epic ;D
Lumos Fabula chapter 8 . 10/6/2008
Um, Hello!

YOU CAN'T FREAKING LEAVE IT LIKE THAT, YOU DORK!

Other than that, good job. ;)

Although a new one that I have added to the list is if you call your band director Bob a.k.a. GOD. D
Lady Isludis chapter 6 . 7/17/2008
Poor Kei XD everything happens to him (Snickers)

Good work :3 keep it up !
Lady Isludis chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
This one looks promising, add some more when you can ne? P

Great idea here, it's a huge twist from the regular series, but still works well. I love it .! Right down to the classic sibling wars X3, that's just the icing on the cake
Wicked Winter chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
oh yeah, you better believe that the tuba hurt. It took a good hour to get me out.

Haha really? he lets you use it? Our tuba player wouldn't. He'd rather do it himself and that's no fun.

Wow, I love that paper on band geeks. The part about Trombones. Not necessarily true in my band. I mena yeah we do swap dirty jokes and stuff((most center around me since I'm the only girl)) And during Marching season our band uses valve Trombones((they're quite wierd to use after using slide for so many months and stuff

Anyway I loved this chapter. Those poor guys XD
Wicked Winter chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Haha!

I love this fic. I think it's so funny so far.

Naturally I should see as I'm a band geek myself. I paly trombone and I'm proud of being the only girl.

Anyway. I love the choice of their instruments and I was shoved into a tuba once my freshman year. Very scarring. I pissed of the head of my section and he picked me up and stuffed me into it. needless to say our director was pissed. It was pretty funny though.

I love the band feild. Ours has nice new turf! its very bouncy and stuff but our football team has the tendency to use it seeing as they call it their field...They have it all wrong though

Well I can't wait for your next chapter
ElementalGuardianProtector chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
nice chapter Nissy! I absolutely LOVED and ADORED it! You'd better update soon, so ur clarinet's gonna get it! (grins evilly) Ur on my Story Alert right... NOW!