Reviews for Crystalline Nightmare
alexa.jaen chapter 11 . 7/16/2014
UPDATEE! ;_;
alexa.jaen chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Could you please continue the story? I've been waiting for so long!
CheshireMonkey chapter 11 . 5/17/2011
Please update soon I really like this story n chp 9 was hilarious :)
Darkbringer chapter 11 . 2/21/2010
Nice fic, You said you were ignoring Mamoru's existence but unsure about Chibi-usa. Well since this is a AU fic you could make Chibi-usa and Usagi sisters or cousins, that way you can still ignore Mamoru's existence and you might have a Hotaru/Chibi-usa pairing. Just a idea that you could use.
StormBrisingr chapter 11 . 2/1/2010
O.o WOW.
Beth Cyra chapter 11 . 7/8/2009
An awesome last couple of chapters, I really liked Saturn's intro as well as Rei Vs Haruka, given how devoted Haruka is and how serious the story seems to be it doesn't seem like there will be any chance for her to playfully flirt with Usagi so it scratched that itch for me to have her do it and then have Rei get possessive even if it wasn't the case.

As far as the possessing goes if you do continue to have this type of war fare is there a chance that Usagi will get possessed? I am just wondering because it happends so often to Mars that like with the Usagi carrying her bridal style (which I must say I found incredibly awesome.) it would be nice to see Mars bring Moon back for once.
Beth Cyra chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
I really enjoyed what appeared to me as a Shrek refrence in this chapter as well as Usagi being able to protect Rei by being a sheild, I found it very sweet.
can't say my name chapter 11 . 5/28/2009
please keep writing it is good.
DavisJes chapter 11 . 5/27/2009
lol
DavisJes chapter 10 . 5/20/2009
More please. :D
neveraworsename chapter 10 . 3/13/2009
Minako is the best matador/bull-rider ever! I can totally imagine her shouting at Tokui and getting on her back like that. It's almost amazing how fast Usagi is; and it's all thanks to Rei. Again. Thanks for this wondreful chapter.
Knight of Balinor chapter 10 . 3/12/2009
interesting update soon.
Demitri Ivanov chapter 10 . 3/11/2009
This was a very awesome chapter, and liked how Touki got her just deserts by Jupiter and Uranus! Also, I feel bad for poor Minako. *heals Minako's arm and hugs her tightly* Now I'm gonna pop into your fic for a quick moment. *starts pummeling Touki with a series of rapid punches to the face, punching her rapidly in the gut, stomp kicking her on her back multiple times, and finish her off in a DBZ-esque beam finisher* Okay, I'm done. ;; It's just that, I hate seeing a woman in pain, and I thought that Touki deserved it.
RadiantBeam chapter 10 . 3/8/2009
Oh, broken arm. Ouch.

Nice to see all the senshi are back together and in one piece, though it seems poor Venus really got one heck of a beating at the end. The Jupiter/Mercury interaction continues to crack me up; those two girls are never going to have a tender moment, are they? They constantly break spells by hurting each other.

I wouldn't want to be the remaining demons after this fight. If Pluto continues being protective of Venus the way she's been lately, someone will have hell to pay for her broken arm. Personally, I want to see Pluto snap.

Awesome to see Saturn enter the fray, and her father-daughter moment with Haruka was sweet. Now I'm just waiting to see if Chibi Moon will come as well, and then we'll have all the senshi in this hell of a fight.

Definitely worth the wait. You're on spring break now? Lucky, I'm still in school.

Update soon!
Heaven's Archer chapter 9 . 12/31/2008
-addicted- O.o this is...this is good. I need more O.O what happens to Rei-chan and Haruka-chan? And Saturn! She's so cute but is she staying? I need to know x.x