Reviews for Shattered Twilight
Shadow Wolfboy chapter 12 . 3/31/2009
that was...different. i had hoped Link and Midna would end up together... but anyway good story!
Twilit Guardian chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Gamegirl27

Cool story. You scared me half to death when you had Ganon stab Link. I'll read the sequel when I have time. Stupid school.

-Twilit Guardian

P.S. Yay for a mixture of dragons (love them) and Midna's return (she is awesome).

P.P.S. For the fifth time to the fifth author forgive me if my review is unusual I'm new.
JakeCrusher chapter 8 . 1/26/2009
Dont worry, if you get a job with nintendo and do alot of "climbing" you could own Zelda.
JakeCrusher chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
Call me crazy but I thought that Link and Ganondorf would team up to beat the devil, I didn't think that Ganondorf would become the devil
JakeCrusher chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
Not bad at all.
Nyxitic Eclipse chapter 12 . 11/8/2008
Very nicely done!
Victoria-BlackHeart chapter 12 . 10/21/2008
A SEQUEL! THIS IS AWESOME!
Painted Avocado chapter 12 . 10/18/2008
That...was... AMAZING! You totally rock! I think this is the best story I've ever red! Hope the sequel comes out S-O-O-N! And even at the end you leave cliffhangers!
Painted Avocado chapter 11 . 10/18/2008
Don't tell me that this ends here! Tell me that there is another chapter! Please and AWESOME story! I love I love it I LOVE it!
D243 chapter 11 . 10/18/2008
...ON my profile, I did say that I rarely give high praise, but I truly feel you're deserving of it!

This story was positively excellent.

Keep up the fantastic work!
Martiny the one and only still chapter 11 . 10/18/2008
AUESOMENESS! Gota go take dog out see ya!

-Martiny
HUNG DEAD SCREAMING chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
dude so much AWSOMENESS!
Painted Avocado chapter 10 . 10/6/2008
No! Link, why? You want to make my cry, don't cha? Look, now I'm crying... Kidding super awesome chapter! When is your next update? Is it going to be soon? Please, please update!
Lady.Zayriah chapter 10 . 10/5/2008
Oh no! Link cannot die! The Goddesses are around they have to save them! Please save Link. Please dave him!

Update soon!
Victoria-BlackHeart chapter 9 . 9/28/2008
Getting very good. I'm a fan of writing cliff hangers too.