Reviews for The Little Runaway
Serenity Winchester chapter 34 . 5/30
Wow! I loved all thirty four chapters of "The Little Runaway. This was a beautifully written story. If I could, I'd give you five hundred stars.
Witch by Midnight chapter 34 . 4/4/2014
wow...just wow the surprise ending literally made my heart skip a beat...great job
mngrue chapter 34 . 3/3/2013
Wow, this was a good one : ) I've read a lot of your young Sammy fics, but this is probably my favorite so far. You really developed the plot nicely.
Skye1963 chapter 34 . 12/26/2012
Wonderful story. One of the best I've read and I love all your Sammy stories! *smiles* Wonderful humor with the names and I recognized all of them...no I'm not that old! Just love old movies and shows. Thanks for the story! *huge smiles*
Guest chapter 32 . 12/4/2012
Somehow, I don't think McDonald's considered Coulrophobia when they put a statue of Ronald McDonald at every McDonald's.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/4/2012
It's people like the Brooks that make me sort of happy the Trickster exists. If anyone ever needed their just desserts it was them.
ccase13 chapter 34 . 3/21/2012
This was a great story. The townspeople really could have been a lot worse and believed the poor drifter killed the rich woman and her daughter despite the fact that the evidence did not match up very well.

I loved the helpful ghost. I bet Sam spent many happy months chasing down all the Hardy Boys books.
ccase13 chapter 19 . 3/21/2012
I hate the picture of 12 year old Dean Winchester being dragged out of his sick baby brother's hospital room and fingerprinted in a police station.
jo1966 chapter 34 . 1/14/2012
In the words of Dean - this story was awesome. I can't believe I have not read it before. Its kept me up til the early hours fantastic read. Thanks
micksmouse chapter 33 . 12/30/2011
was mrs horton (the sammy's old teacher/disnet clerk) in another story explaining what happened?
deiva chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
tadinho, to com peninha!
sentarla chapter 34 . 5/21/2010
Great story. Loved the dysney trip. I do have to say that I thought from the start that there was something wrong with Mr John. I loved the idea of the Hardy boys, I grew up reading them (classifide only ones) and the series would suit the two boys. I happy that it turned out that Mr John was okay, just dead, but he did give me the creeps, sorry. Loved that the evil lady popped up again, that was a great tie in. It was an awesome story. thanks! Oh and on another note. Thanks for all the comments back. Most people would just do one to cover them all, so I really appreciate the individual replies. It makes me feel like you don't mind opening your email box to a heaps from me as I make my way through your 40 stories. Which by the way, I am really happy I decided to start from the beginning.

Enjoy the weekend.

Sentarla
doyleshuny chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
AW Poor Little Sammy! ): Stupid John! Sheese that man makes me so mad at times! He knows how to hunt all these weird killer ghost and such but he doesn't know how to calm an 8 year old? What an idiot he can be! Poor Sammy! EXCELLENT SO FAR! LOVE IT!
tati1 chapter 18 . 8/14/2009
You got the gunshot residue! Nice, not too many people know about that unless they watch CSI or something.
tati1 chapter 15 . 8/14/2009
Um, I know you're not an expert, which is why I'd like to point out a few fundamental errors you might want to adjust later. One, the police cannot interrogate a minor without their guardian present unless the guardian says so. Two, a gun in the mouth is an obvious suicide until evidence proves otherwise. Three, Mrs. Brooks would have had blood on her fingers from where she wrote the message, and there would likely be partial prints in the bloody message that could be traced back to her. She would also have GSR (gunshot residue) on her hand in sufficient amounts to indicate that she was the one who fired the weapon. Finally, Maria would have been questioned by now, and there would be proof that John had not been in the house that day or the night before, and that Mrs. Brooks had a grudge against John. Other slightly confusing elements aside, the police should be pretty confident it was a murder-suicide and just be puzzling over why Mrs. Brooks wrote John's name.

Oh, and I haven't gotten to the interrogation yet, but John has to be informed of his rights and waive them (either by saying so or by continuing to talk after being informed) before the police can interrogate him without a lawyer present.

-tati1