Reviews for What's Important
Ginnylove9990 chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
An awesome story. Please keep up the great work.
ccase13 chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
Yeah, the Dean and JOhn and Bobby corporation would have done a lot while Sam was in college.
Sparkiebunny chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
Wonderful story! Nice brotherly love and h/c. Great work! :)
doyleshuny chapter 4 . 4/24/2010
"D.J.& B"? That's adorable! That would have been sweet if John really would have done something like that for Sammy. I think there was so much damage done and there didn't have to be. Maybe John should have been more honest with his youngest son to begin with and then Sammy wouldnt have thought that his daddy hated him. Anyway I really liked that. I actually got a little coked up. To be honest I wasn't a huge fan of Jessicas. I don't know. It could have been the actress but she just kind of bothered me a little. But that whole part with Sammy and Dean going to the same place that Sammy and Jess went to was sad. Well done though.
KayValo87 chapter 4 . 1/26/2010
Great story.

I loved the alternating thoughts, but the conversation at the end was my favorite. Nice for Sam to know how much they cared. :)
LvSammy chapter 4 . 1/5/2010
very nice. I loved this.
Kagollie chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
that was so touching. I loved it. does Sam get better?
mousefiction chapter 4 . 10/31/2009
Asian, Dean, asian. Not oriental.

And the D.J. & B. Corporation? That's cute.

Good fic.
mousefiction chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
Aw... Dean kissed Sam. I like that, it's cute.

And for some reason I automatically assumed Dr. Babe to be female. I don't know why... I guess because attractive women are usually called babes? But I guess an attractive man could be a babe too, right? Oops. I'm rambling.

Anyway, good job. Sucks for Sam. And it sucks to be stuck in a hospital *Sighs* Poor Dean.
mousefiction chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Okay, I'm sorry, but I'd have been tempted to introduce my knuckes to Dean's face if he'd dropped my toothbrush in the toliet then put it back with my stuff, even if he did clean it off.

Gr.

But anyway, great first chapter.
amyblair chapter 4 . 2/6/2009
I liked this -

You ever notice that when they stop by for their roadside confessions they are always drinking and driving? I loved that Bobby gave them soda in this past epi and I liked how you had Sam call him on it in this one.

Really dig the Cat's Eye Rocks and how this is not the normal salt and burn.

Like the term 'wind-mill' his arms.

Doctor Babe? As in "Ow! You're hot!"

I love that you bring Bobby into this! Love Uncle Bobby!

D.J.& B Company? Aw, they are a nice company.

Interesting you had San Mateo as the older two Winchesters home base.

Nice drive with the brothers. You did a good job with having Sam open up and Dean was adorable with him.
TORI22 chapter 4 . 9/3/2008
loved it it was great wish it was just longer. any chance for a sequel
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 4 . 6/17/2008
Hey! Sorry for the late review..I am behind in all my R and R due to RL.

I loved this chapter, the way Dean saw 'little' Sam just by Sams look and comparing it to the look Sam gave him as a child was a very touching moment. Then with Dean being strong, he was able to lead his brother through his memories and onto the road to recovery.

Beautifully written.

Hob x
kokoda2007 chapter 3 . 6/16/2008
I loved the nice caring ending - Dean in full big brother mode. And Bobby? Always love him.

My favorite bit:

“Holy crap!” Bobby muttered from his position by the chairs. “When Sammy takes a fall, he does it in a big way.”

From that line, I just kind of pictured Sam all tall and gangly falling awkwardly. You do the Bobby voice really well.

Great story - as always.
kokoda2007 chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
Oh, you couldn't just give him a sprain and a concussion could you. You had to hurt him real bad. Shame on you girl. *does dance of glee*

Those last could of paragraphs, where Dean's assuring Sammy that he'll 'be right here' were just perfect. I'll take back my previous comment about wanting to thump Dean and give him a hug instead.