Reviews for A New Addition
hammondgirl chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
So, why didn't you finish? I loved it! Can Alice read thoughts as well as Edward? I love the whole idea of Dylan, but he's so young. Where you going to involve the Volturri with the young ones? Sorry to ask so many questions. It's really good. I'm intrigued and I liked your ideas.
DeengoBlue chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
I like the idea of your "modern day Fagin". Look forward to reading more.
sbeller chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
great story! I havent really read any with a younger vampire in them I cant wait to see what you do with this!
tnuccio chapter 3 . 7/8/2008
very good chapter! I liked it a lot, very descriptive...same power as Edward...pretty cool.
IsabellaMCullen chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
Yeah! He's going to stay! Something tells me that the Cullen's aren't going to be too kind to Isaac when they get a hold of him! ;)

Poor Dylan - having so many troubles in his short life ... overbearing brothers, an uncaring father, no mom. I hope he'll finally have a chance to feel accepted and loved with the Cullen's.

So Esme & Rosalie will have a chance to play mom, to a certain extent, and the boys have someone new to play with! I can't wait to see how he interacts with Bella!

And I'm wondering exactly how long he's been a vampire ... i know it says his birthday was around Christmas, but what time of year is it now? How long has he been a vamp? And is Esme going to homeschool him?

Great Chapter! Can't wait for more! :D
SandraDeee chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
I really liked getting to know more of Dylan's backstory. Isaac absolutely creeps me out! I'm glad that Dylan has decided to stay with the Cullens-though I am nervous that Isaac is still out there somewhere.

I look forward to reading more! :)
MichelleApril chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
Very well done. I feel so sorry for Dylan.
aliblewaunicorn chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
thats so sad

but really good

you should add more chapters
IsabellaMCullen chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
I love this story ... Dylan sounds like such a cutie! I can't wait to find out what his backstory is and how the Cullen's will all react to him!

Esme is already the mother figure to him and he's already responding to that, so he has a good sense of trust about him. I wonder how Rosalie will eventually feel about him ... since he reminds her of Henry (Vera's son) and of Emmett ... will she be happy that he's there? Or will his presence cause her some heartache!

AND Bella! How are they going to handle Bella being around a newborn ! YIKES!

Update soon! :) Please! I have to know! :D
glamgirl05 chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
Interesting... this is a good little mystery. Will the Cullens be responsible if the boy bit someone now that they have taken him in?

I am curious where you are going to take this.

Keep going
MichelleApril chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
Very interesting. I can't wait to see how he intigrates into the family and will react to Bella. I would also like to know how he got turned and about his family. Hopefully later.
momofab chapter 2 . 6/17/2008
Poor little guy. I love how motherly Esme is towards him already. Can't wait to learn more about where he came from!
Lolawid chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
Wow! Great 2nd chapter! Looking forward to hearing Dylan's story! How sad that a boy was changed! Lori
momma2three chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
very interesting! poor bella can't be around much if they have a newborn kid around that's strong.
SandraDeee chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
I am really enjoying what you've done so far with A New Addition. Dylan couldn't have landed in the midst of a better group. I look forward to seeing how they will interact and what has him so frightened in the woods.