Reviews for Causes Stain, Stay Away
GoofyAzzs chapter 25 . 5/28/2013
This story is great! And Very well written! However, please don't place it under SephxCloud. I read this whole story thinking something was going to happen, when it was just SephxZack all the time.
j99450 chapter 25 . 3/16/2013
Great fic, looking forward to more. Here's hoping Cloud and Seph can get back together again.
PipTheAlmighty chapter 25 . 3/3/2013
Gods I hope you update this soon, I adore this story! Its like my crack, so well written and just awesome. I'm very curious to see how you're gonna manage the SxC pairing with this much angst and hate on clouds end. I suppose it will just be more amazing then when you pull it off, haha. Fantastic stuff, thank you for sharing!

PipTheAlmighty
Thrix chapter 25 . 1/15/2013
an amazing fic. reading it from chapt 1 through to 25 i nearly forgot it all started with class systems and lots of sex. once nibelheim occurred it really turned into an intense storyline. 'tis very good and look forward to seeing how it progresses, and how sephiroth and zack get cloud to trust them (it's gotta happen . . . right?!)
sousie chapter 25 . 1/9/2013
i love it
Angelpenguin chapter 25 . 12/31/2012
The story has been great so far thanks for writing and posting it to the world. :-) The last few chapters have been intense but that just adds to the story and gives it much more depth. Can't wait for the next chapter
Angelpenguin chapter 16 . 12/30/2012
ugh this brings back all the frustration of playing Crisis Core and see that Sephiroth went nuts from all that stuff was just a main in the ass! Good telling though. I like the way that you put things in the story and add a little back drop and insight. I was soo sad when Cloud's mom was killed, it seemed like she was the only one who he didn't flinch away from. So sad.
Angelpenguin chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
oh poor Cloud. He needs to just get mad and kick some ass. Great story thanks for posting.
Angelpenguin chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
I kind of just stumbled upon this story yesterday and could not stop reading it. I really like it so far and can't wait to read the read the rest of it. Thanks soo much, this is one of the best I have read so far.
kimberly kim chapter 25 . 12/28/2012
Loved it!
Hinata's Shadow1 chapter 25 . 12/28/2012
I'm just waiting until Zack, Sephiroth, and Cloud all end up meeting again. And what a meeting that will be I think.
XXTakaraXX chapter 25 . 12/28/2012
I almost forgot what happened.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/28/2012
Irbise chapter 24 . 12/28/2012
Hi, nice story. Really like it. It is quite interresting :) Cant wait for the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
"Mentions of rape" is not the same thing as "Rape aftermath and constant references to rape throughout the chapter". If you could please fix the warning to be more accurate, that would be great.