Reviews for Predictable
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 1/27/2018
Hahaha loved it! It's combination genuinely angry fight foreplay completely normal interaction for the two of them. Over-the-top fantasy martial arts action combined with domestic drudgery, mutual appreciation, and inexplicable (but par for the course with them) totally-unmentioned-but-glowing-from-every-moment hotness.

I liked how you set the tone of sly, silent humor from the beginning, and carried it consistently through to the end. I loved the little moments when Mu-Bai pauses for half a heartbeat to admire his wife, or to notice that despite the fact that he's a better martial artist than she is, Shu-Lien is still a disturbingly good one who can do him serious damage if he lets his guard slip even a little bit. But in his every thought and perfect calm (well, okay, there are a few ripples in the surface of his pond because of her :), his admiration and attraction and love and respect for her are *just* enough to distract him and make her truly dangerous to him. And he wouldn't have it any other way.

I also like how she doesn't give him any quarter or pull any of her punches, in part because she's really angry at him, but mostly because she knows he is eminently capable of taking everything she can throw at him, and, without either of them having to say it (of course :), they both really enjoy these deadly-but-never-really-dangerous interactions. Not challenging him in this way wouldn't be showing him her full respect, as backwards as that sounds, but it makes sense for them. You just know that once she knows he's apologized (with or without words :), she's going to help him finish hanging up the laundry and they'll be cool.

Love it. :)
barya chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
read while listening to love before time. very funny. haha
Skydancinghobbit chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
-Falls over laughing- well that wasn't quite what i exspected but a well written peice none the less!
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Really funny and cute with a martial art twist! Nice!
whitesheets chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Incredibly sweet. :) The last line made me laugh out loud. :D Hope you'll write more!
anberry chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
hahaha...

luv luv luv luv... .

It's crack, but it's so cute. I wish ppl would write more fics like this in this Fandom... I mean, 30 stories in total? Come on! I hope you write more!

This is just funny! And yet sweet.. .
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Ye Gods! That was hilarious! Even without telling us it was a crack fic, the absurd situation in such serious prose was cracking me up the whole time. The ending line, however, was what sealed the deal. Very, very good.
imanokie01 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
This was insanely funny. I loved ever bit of it. And yes leaving the seat up does make a girl want to kick her husbands behind, men! *rolls eyes* Very very nice. :) I almost died when I read the last sentence it was so out of the blue. I was expecting something else, not sure what, but I can totally understand her vexation. :)