Reviews for Random Acts
KoreanMusicFan chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
forgotten or dropped?
AwkwardTurtle chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
I know it's been about 2 1/2 years, but I really like this story and it would mean a lot to me if you updated it and such.

Just saying. I swear I won't hold you hostage or something over it, but that doesn't mean I won't want to. xD
Othelie chapter 2 . 8/29/2008
Hihi... It is very entertaining to see the more arrogant parts of Mustang's ego getting a small beating every now and then. But now I'm curious as to how the general will revenge these acts of public humiliation. If he intends to at all, that is. _

Seriously though; do I sense a new comedy fluff-fic coming..? I do hope so, because I am tempted to say that those are my favourites of all your fics. You have me stuffing my fist into my mouth to stop my laughter from waking up my whole family at least once every chapter. .

Can't wait for the continue!

Boo~
raiTonight29 chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
pfft... serves him right... kekeke... love this chpater... made me laugh...
Acedia3 chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
... ! /That's/ why he got so mad. Man, I'm as blind as Roy. -.-
mrawgirl09 chapter 2 . 8/2/2008
do you know this? you make my life a shade lighter than what i;d hate. GOD. you update like mad. just how mane fics do you HAVE !
MARYLOVER chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
Hehe, poor Roy, just let's him be there for a while and see if his uniform shrinks...

And the fic's title also suits you... doing random acts at work... great!... laughing... bye
Luna-Lunak chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
You know, I saw one of my bunnies going to visit you a little while ago. it will probably get to in a couple of days. Could you take proper care of it?

hugs & Kisses & Cookies

Luna Lunak
Bar-Ohki chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
Nice.
Althea chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
Heh! Nice!

Welcome back, missed you.

More Little One?
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
OMG...IM IN THE COLLEGE LIBRARY AND EVERYBODY STARED AT ME FUNNY!

JUST BECAUSE I WAS LAUGHING AT YOUR STORY OUT LOUD!

SEE YOUR STORY WAS AWESOME...SO KEEP IT UP AND DONT STOP UPDATING! ]]
AngelSachiya chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
Lol. I loved this chapter. You are doing a very good job at putting a smile on my face even though its sorta uncomfortable to smile properly. Thanks!
GlassMatrim chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
as always... I love your work... your author's note was almost as funny as the chapter... I actually like where this is going ]

keep it up
Spirix chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
Mustang in a hole. I really like that concept. I'd say something more but I have to run like usual. See you when you get home!

-rix
TheQueenOfMediocrity chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
nothing wrong with following bunnies. just don't follow the butterflies, oh no, don't follow those. bad things happen when you follow those. srsly.

this was amusing. Ed finally got an advantage over Roy, yay! :)