Reviews for Forever and a Day
Heba chapter 21 . 7/27/2014
Is the man bellatrixs husband
Fluff-is-awesome chapter 17 . 8/7/2013
Oh my gosh... :)
The Fred thing was great. With George. Oh my gosh :) I can't stop smiling!
Maplepaw46 chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
irishbrat1966 chapter 21 . 2/15/2012
Just wanted to point out one minor error. In this phrase: "A few passerbies" The correct way to phrase this is: a few passersby. This is because the word 'passer' is a noun in this case, and therefor THAT is the part of the word that becomes plural.
Nothing11111 chapter 30 . 10/11/2011
I reviewed this a while ago, under the name CutieWoo (wow, that was a long time ago). When are you going to update? It's been about a year! Please update!
RebeccaEmilyWeasley chapter 30 . 11/11/2010
please update! I love this story and i'm absoloutely dying to hear more! D; x
abban chapter 20 . 9/17/2010
i know it might be obvious but is it rodulpus lestrange, bellatrix's husband?
CutieWoo chapter 30 . 6/21/2010
I'm really happy! I read this a while ago, and really, really enjoyed it. Now I've found your fanfic again, and I only have 4 words to say: Best. R/Hr. Fanfic. Ever.

Thankyou so much, this is fantastic!

BookLuvr9802 chapter 8 . 5/7/2010
Another really sweet chapter. Loved it!
BookLuvr9802 chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
That was the sweetest chapter! I loved it!
BookLuvr9802 chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
Definately got tears in my eyes for this one. Nice work!
BookLuvr9802 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
I really like the beginning, can't wait to read more!
Jafa50 chapter 30 . 3/11/2010
waah! No update since 2-11? I want more! Please? This is a great story and I just finished the last chapter at 2am! I couldn't stop and now want to know more! I love what you have written on Ron & Hermione and want to see their relationship bloom into marriage, but *sigh* I guess I'll just have to wait for the next chapter...waah!
enoimreh39 chapter 24 . 3/8/2010
I'm not sure if I am reading this wrong but you mentioned Fred as if he was alive. If I'm not mistaken, he's dead... I remember crying a bit when he did die in the book. Just pointing that out. Great story though! Keep it up. : D
Goha chapter 30 . 2/23/2010
Very glad to see a new update to this story. Even though I don't expect you to continue to update this story regularly, I'll be happy just to see a new chapter every now and then. They're usually worth the wait.