Reviews for Invisible
gibrelina chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I am in love with the beginning of your story. With the idea that Sirius' family might have been more about icy stares and ignoring than shouting.

Great work!
Matt Quinn chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Interesting story. I think this is better than that other one I reviewed, since it's totally in-character.

Thing is, I think he'd have fewer issues with leaving his family then you depict him having. I was under the impression by the time he want to live with the Potters, he'd come to hate all his relatives, especially his mother.

Also, despite being disowned, Sirius ended up inheriting all the Black properties (house, $$, Kreacher, etc), so I don't think he'd be demoted from "heir" to "spare" so easily, Gryffindor or not.
setphaserstosass chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
this was cute :)
Ritulia chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Oh, God... And again I'm crying.

Started rather wary, but in the second half it really hit home.

Thanks.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
have you ever read something that you really liked nad was really really good but you can't figure out how to say why you liked it so much?

well that's what I'm feeling right now ;D

I think this was perfect. A perfect description that makes so much sense, great job
SoUsay234 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
*wipes tear away* u have an amazing writing style, but this is so sad... although i think it just says what i thought about Sirius family u know? awesome really
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Amazing. I love how you tied the past to the present and the way you spoke of Invisible Sirius and the tone you set at the very beginning of the story with his parents and...*takes a breath*

I liked your story.
WuHaoNi chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Oh, that is really very sad. It's very in character and well written. I think that you've pinned Sirius' character down to the T. I can see him doing something like this, actually. This is amazing! I can't wait to read more from the series. :)
Wind Whisperer chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
I really liked this. Especially:

"It was so proper it made him sick. He wanted to destroy that moment for them, to ruin their polite and meaningless evening, to make them feel something."

Because that's so true. That's all anyone real wants; to feel emotion, not be cold and proper and dead.

Then drawing the parallels between Sirius and Harry was just perfect. I had never really seen it that way.

Thanks for the awesome ficlet!
Atri chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I loved it! I loved delving into Sirius' relationship with his family and the Potters and how it parallelled with Harry. Wonderful job!